Good stay and family friendly. Choice of 3 pools. We were upgraded to two Ocean View rooms. These were spacious and parents and older kids both happy. Very steep grounds but a courtesy bus was provided. Close to shopping/food at north end of Patong. Because north of the main beach the resort was nice and quiet. Best hotel bed I think I've slept on. Bread was stale at breakfast and there were birds flying in and out of the bread.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Pool Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sawasdee, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Phuket/Patong