Another great choice as recommended by Escape Worldwide. Within walking distance of Patong and its busy night life and walking streets. Lots of facilities here which we didn't get the chance to use as we were only here for 5 nights and 1 of those we camped at Elephant Hills. Small charge for the hotel transport to take you into Patong, a courtesy bus to Paradise Beach well worth the 20 minute journey, it even has its own bar and restaurant and it was cheap! Every room as a sea view, very spacious complimentary toiletries and beach towels.
Only negative here was we didn't have breakfast included, we had a buy one get one free, very expensive in comparison to local bars and restaurants and a noisy sliding toilet door and very noisy flushing toilet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Diamond Cliff Resort & Spa is located on the hillside of North Patong. Only few minutes away from the Patong downtown where you can enjoy night life and shopping. We have a plenty of great choice of restaurants and bars within the hotel grounds, really impressive and well designed pool areas over looking the sparkling blue sea of Andaman. All rooms type are fabulous including our Diamond Pool Villa, all well appointed and furnished in gorgeous typically Modern-Thai furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Sawasdee, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Cliff Hotel Patong
- Diamond Cliff Resort And Spa Phuket/Patong