After a huge road trip around Thailand we opted to stop in Patong. We had previously stayed at The Horizon resort and spa in januauary this year so we knew that we could get a room with two queen beds as we were traveling with out three year old and four year old children. Being end of March rooms are pretty easy to get. The staff all remembered us from a few back which was lovely room rate was 3000฿ per night including breakfast. We were also giving 800฿ worth of spa vouchers. It's a small resort with two swimming pools , rooms are clean and ours had two queen beds. Short walk to the beach. Only down fall was the pizza / pasta night. The restaurant is an award winning Indian restaurant so order Indian not pizza /pasta. Breakfast is lovely and the staff are great. I used one of the vouchers for a spa treatment so worth it . We will go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket