“Easy stay”

Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #33 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 30 March 2014

After a huge road trip around Thailand we opted to stop in Patong. We had previously stayed at The Horizon resort and spa in januauary this year so we knew that we could get a room with two queen beds as we were traveling with out three year old and four year old children. Being end of March rooms are pretty easy to get. The staff all remembered us from a few back which was lovely room rate was 3000฿ per night including breakfast. We were also giving 800฿ worth of spa vouchers. It's a small resort with two swimming pools , rooms are clean and ours had two queen beds. Short walk to the beach. Only down fall was the pizza / pasta night. The restaurant is an award winning Indian restaurant so order Indian not pizza /pasta. Breakfast is lovely and the staff are great. I used one of the vouchers for a spa treatment so worth it . We will go back again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa

Reviewed 28 March 2014

Hotel was GREAT! Most friendlyest staff and all needed services including great breakfast.
Stayed there two weeks and enjoyed the time that I spend in hotelfacilities. If you want to stay whole holiday in your hotel you are propably looking something else.... For me it is was like "home" where I stopped to sleep and spend few relaxing days at the pool. Close to everything!
I'll be back!

Room Tip: It really doesen't matter! Some of the rooms are located just beside the pool just few meters.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2014

So old and Bad service with noise of Air condition.
I don't Recommend to stay in this Hotel.
We booked two family suite with mobile phone in Airport for karon Horizon Hotel for 4600 baht. We took a taxi to that Hotel, but they said to me that they have only one room with rate 6000 baht.
They said you must go to Horizon in Patong.
We went to Horizon Patong.
They sent me to a old Room with a lot of stairs.
That was not suit with old air condition.
The family was so tired and i was tried to speak with manager but staff said me you can not find him and i didn't find any responsible person.
I booked that for one night.
Television and tools was so old and air condition is not working good.
It is not 4 star hotel.
It is house gust
, not hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Abolfazl I
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Can't really fault our week long stay here. Staff were always friendly and helpful, great location and everything always clean. Only criticism if I was to make one is rooms could do with an update. But they were clean, comfortable, functional and good value. Will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I liked it as kids (age 12,10 & 7) were always close, great price, staff were great, (easy to communicate with) big family room. Great location. Kids could come and go and you would always pretty much be able to see them. Little milk bar right across the rd. I Highly reccomend this hotel and would definatly stay here again.

We also stayed at the Holiday Inn next door- beautiful hotel but very very busy and tiny rooms- not great for a family- unless you got the family room (quite on the expensive side)

Horizon 9/10

Janine Cavanagh

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed for 8 nights and after reading a few reviews we thought we made a huge mistake booking this, but I have to say we had the best stay! The service was amazing, we booked a superior room and got upgraded to the family but the only down side wAs that the family room have no view so we asked the hotel staff if we could move rooms and we got a room by the pool. The rooms were clean! Breakfast was good also! But a big thank you to Golf she was so lovely and helpful! She made our stay so memorable.
And Day from breakfast he is just so adorable!! Thank you horizon Paton keep up the great work!!

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Jchavez85
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I Was There For 5 Night And It Was My Honeymoon . So Truly To Say The Best Resort Ever . Sea Side , So Good Pool , Nice Food And So Good Behavior Specially MS. Golf So Helpful . Overall So Goooood ......

Thanks
Jubayer Rahman

Room Tip: All Room Same But I Think Suit Will Be Best For Anyone :)
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jubayer R
Travellers also viewed these Patong hotels
Patong Beach Hotel
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket
Burasari Resort
Burasari Resort
#7 of 328 in Patong

Been to Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa

Address: 64 / 39 Thaweewong Road, Soi Kep Sap, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
Region: Thailand > Phuket > Kathu > Patong
Bar / Lounge Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#13 Top resorts Hotel in Patong
#20 Spa Hotel in Patong
#30 Romantic Hotel in Patong
#43 Family Hotel in Patong
Price Range: £44 - £137 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa 3.5*
Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong