we stayed 7 nights at this hotel.we found breakfast average with not enough choice. we were put in the wrong rooms and the had to wait 2days to get the deluxe rooms down stairs. the pool there is invaded by kids who are supposed to stay in kids pool. we had no hot water for 3 days. towels were grey and you could not use tap water to brush your teeth.the indian suit salesmen on patong beach are out of control now and actually grab you as you walk past. after going to phuket 5 times we will never go back. it;s paradise lost. if you do go ten stay at merlin beach resort tri trang and stay away from patong for shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just across the road from Phuket's finest west-coast beach, Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa offers two swimming pools with a baby pool, kid's club, fitness centre, internet and games room, massage corner, reading area, 24 hour room service, sports bar with pool table, coffee shop, Italian restaurant and restaurant serving Thai, continental and the best Indian food on the Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizon Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort And Spa
- Horizon Patong Beach Resort & Spa Phuket