Nice hotel, nice facilities, overstaffed, which is reflected in the overpriced services
e.g. $40 for a bottle of wine.
Nice pools, just across the road from very nice (Patong) beach.
But beware if you're an "adventurous" traveller.
Twice when I came back to the hotel in the evening there was commotion in the
foyer when 2 male hotel guests wanted to take a vistor back to their room, for perhaps commercial services, not sure. One a Thai girl, one a Thai boy.
Anyway the hotel, to the men's chagrin, demanded that the visitor hand over ID to be kept until they leave and the hotel guest has to pay a $50 fee.
I wonder if the word pimping means anything to the hotel owners.
Very humiliating for the people involved.
Apart from that, very nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just a few minutes' stroll from the famous white sandy Patong beach, Andaman Embrace Resort & Spa reflects Phuket's very own Sino-Portuguese contemporary charm with 222 stylish guestrooms including the thatched roof bungalows in a lush peaceful ambiance yet convenient walking distance to shopping and entertainment areas. A stunning pool with a swim-up bar and the in-house Spa & Massage are an indulgence in pure leisure - a perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andaman Embrace Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andaman Embrace Hotel Patong
- Andaman Embrace Resort And Spa
- Hotel Andaman Beach
- Resort Andaman Beach
- Club Andaman Beach Resort
- Andaman Embrace Patong Phuket