“Burasari - Worth every cent!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Burasari Resort

Burasari Resort
Ranked #10 of 319 Hotels in Patong
Pakenham, Victoria, Australia
“Burasari - Worth every cent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

If your unsure where to stay - look no further! Staying at this hotel will be the best thing you can do. The pools are great, food was amazing, hotel is modern and super clean, close to the beach, walking distance from Bangla Road, great shopping around the corner, this hotel is surrounded by it all, but not in the heart of it all. Hotel staff were very accommodating and helpful, always smiling and super friendly.
While you stay be sure to take a day off and spend a day in at the hotel to have a spa treatment, you will not be disappointed!! We had a 2 1/2 hour sunburn treatment, and it was amazing. It was so nice to have a day off and just relax and get pampered. The prices aren't as cheap as out on the street, but 110 percent better. The rooms in which they do the treatment are breathtakingly beautiful, an amazing experience and one of my highlights of the holiday.
Thanks Burasari for being our fabulous Thai home away from home.

Room Tip: If you can afford spending a little more money on a room, defiantly get a room with pool entry. Ther...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Brynniee

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (743)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is our second time in Patong and first time at the Burasari! The Burasari made this stay so much more memorable, enjoyable and relaxing compared to the last trip. Even with a 10 month old along for the ride this time, we were able to relax and enjoy everything patong has to offer (for families!!).

The location is perfect, seconds to the beach and restaurants but quiet and peaceful once you step inside! The room was lovely! The free mini bar awesome! Next time I'll get a pool access room! I was envious of those that had them!

The swim up pool bar was a highlight for us! Happy hour (2-4!) will leave you very happy indeed. Ask for Joe, Peaw or Kwang to make a cocktail for you! Such good cocktails and such a lovely funny bunch who will happily play with your 10 month old while you sip on a piña ;). We're sad to leave Patong and the Burasari! We'll be back next year!! Special thanks to Kwang for his insights into local thai culture. Good man.

Room Tip: Pool bar! Amazing staff. The staff are so informative about thai culture and Buddhist philosophy, if...
2 Thank Onsixthavenue
Bangalore, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

The location of this property is excellent.5-10 minutes walk from Bangala street,malls,shops and Patong beach.Tuk-tuk's are easily available if you need to travel to places close by.Rooms are a bit small,and I actually didn't see a pic of the kind of room we stayed in on their website.But still I thought the room was pretty worth it.Breakfast was included in the price and they have a decent spread.
We had booked and paid for the room completely in advance but on arrival we were asked for a security deposit of 3000 bhat.So keep that in mind while figuring our the amount of currency you plan to carry.
All in all I think its perfect for first time visitors to Phuket thanks to its proximity to all the touristy things Phuket has to offer :)

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anju_Nayar
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

We chose the Burasari resort because of its excellent reputation as a hotel and close proximity to the Main beach,shopping and nightlife.

Burasari staff were really fantastic!! we were treated like royalty by Kwang and Joe at the Pool bar, they are fantastic sports and really know how to mix a cool cocktail and make you feel welcome, they enjoyed our daily visits and really loved playing with our grandson Noah.

Reception staff were most attentive and nothing was too much trouble, Pong and my baby grandson Noah became good friends.

Jan, the Resort manager was attentive and always a smiling face.
This is definitely a holiday to remember and will come back again.

Room Tip: Ask for a pool access room, great privacy.
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

Burasari is a lovely hotel. It is so beautiful, nice and quiet like nothing else in crazy Patong. We stayed there for 7 nights in a pool view standard room 1213. It was great. We had a free mini bar (soft drinks, beer and biscuits) available every day. We booked with the hotel directly through their website and also got a free individual airport transfer. Wifi at the hotel is free and the speed was good. Lovely room decor, comfortable bed, beautiful grounds and the bar downstairs, restaurant serves delicious food. I recommend to try their pool bar- friendly and funny bartender and Happy Hour cocktails! Breakfast was also very good. The guy who does eggs and omelettes was working extremely fast so there was no queue like in other hotels I have been to - i was impressed. Breakfast variety was great every morning. Staff was friendly and helpful every time we asked for something. I booked a scuba diving day trip with the hotel and it was a fantastic experience. The hotel is located only 1 minute walk to Patong beach. We did not like the beach, as it is not nearly as good as other beaches in Phuket. We spent most of the days at freedom and laem singh beaches - both small, but very quiet and beautiful. You can get a taxi to those beaches from the hotel. I also tried burasari spa - my therapist was lovely and the spa rooms are simply beautiful! I enjoyed every bit of my treatment. There are a couple of things they should change at the burasari hotel though: 1. Make sure beach towels are replaced daily. We had to ask for fresh towels almost every morning. 2.It would be good to have a drying rack in the room/on the balcony. That would help a lot. 3. It would be great also to have a luggage stand, our room was pretty small and there was no proper place to keep our 2 suitcases. 4. Bar and restaurant close around 11 pm and there is no room service after that time. Sometimes it is nice to be able to order a cocktail and a snack to your room after a long day out. Overall Burasari was a nice memorable experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank ElenaGPA
Brisbane, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I think I was expecting a lot more when I arrived. The room smelled musty and the ac was noisy. Other than that it had everything I needed. Firstly I didn't like it, and then I thought it was fine for a short break. It wouldn't be a good place for a romantic getaway. The only bad thing that happened was that the mosquitos were very bad, so I was awake in the night a fair bit trying to guard myself. My face got bitten :( I've stayed in Bali a fair bit and this never happened. And it wasn't like I was camping. The bit was a bit too hard. The pool was nice. The breakfast was excellent. Some of the staff were friendly, and some weren't. I asked a lady for a coffee, and she looked offended. Another time I asked for a flat white and got a glass of hot milk which made me laugh. The healthy restaurant was very good. The internet didn't work well at all. Couldn't post photos to Instagram even - a catastrophe. Tip: go to black canyon coffee for super fast wifi, don't eat the food there though! Not good.

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Leila H
Banff, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014

This was my first stay at burasari, was there for 2 weeks, staff are super friendly, room was nice and clean. Loved hanging by the pool bar thanks to kwang, joe and peaw. Never made it to the breakfast buffet for a meal but looked amazing and the rest of my crew loved it. I recommend to anyone headed to Patong

1 Thank spindles32