“Beautiful hotel pity about the staff”
Review of Burasari Resort

Burasari Resort
Ranked #8 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights, good location closs to the beach and nightlife but very quite
Staff were hopeless, they couldn't find the bookin, then said they were fully booked, then said we had to be downgraded then after 45 minutes they found our rooms.
The next day the room was not cleaned, after asking 3 times at the front desk I had to find the house keeper myself at 5pm ad stand outside the door to make sure they cleaned it
Beautiful hotel, fantastic pool terrible service

• Stayed: March 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (3,375)

Reviewed 12 April 2014

TO GOOD TO BE TRUE

My stay at the hotel burasari for 4 nights was the best holiday das far.
the best service I got from many vacations.for me the highlight was the
health spa.the service was great as I entered and I say hands up to
the ladies at reception for kind and friendly words from the time I entered
till the time left.5 star treatment treatment from bb in the front and co worker
and assisitant tummy.they made my day all the time.i will visit again to Phuket
soon and that wil be my hotel of choice for ever and ever,love u all stay safe .

Imran ismail
south Africa viva

Room Tip: if u single big and spacious was for the elite room
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Burasarigroup G, Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Imranismail2014,

Thank you for your review and will happily to share your comment with team

Wannapha R.
Deputy GM

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We liked it so much I even made a movie of the resort. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7hD7sPpJQw&feature=youtu.be My wife and I went here on a second honeymoon last week and we enjoyed every single second. Location is superb, staff is awesome, entryway to the resort is unreal. Talk about feeling first class!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OPTIBOSS
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2014

Dear OPTIBOSS,
Thank you for taking the time for this review.
I am very happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay here and will happily share your comments with the team.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

My girlfirend and I arrived after a night spent in a raft-house on Cheow Lan Lake (amazing but probably the worst night's sleep of my life), so the incredibly friendly welcome we got from the staff in the lovely reception area made me think we'd possibly died in that there raft-house and gone to our own personal thai heaven. Except St. Peter had been replaced by a very smiley and receptionist with excellent English. The service was the best we experienced in Thailand and I couldn't fault the swimming pool area (small sunbed area but always 2 available when we wanted), bar (very nice, complimentary popcorn), room (great bed, sparkly bathroom, lovely balcony) and the breakfast... probably the best I've ever had in a hotel (the egg bar! amazing). Just the general ambience of the hotel is really nice and you definitely know you're in Thailand but its comfortable in every way. Only a 10/15 minute walk into the centre of Patong where you can go soak up some of the local entertainment for a laugh before heading back to your own personal retreat. Value was great and though Patong was not the nicest place we stayed at in Thailand (though not as bad as some reviews would make out and definitely good fun) this was probably the nicest hotel even without a beachfront location. Loved it!

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the "superior" rooms I believe (not the cheapest, the one up from that...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear YoungJ87,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
I am delighted to read these great comments about the service, ambiance and the breakfast buffet.
I hope to welcome you back soon to the Burasari.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at Burasari for four nights and enjoyed my stay! The breakfast buffet is great (especially the egg station), the room was nice and freshly cleaned each day and the staff was generally friendly. My favourite time was in the pool bar! Kwang makes the best mango daiquiris ever! He was always very happy and friendly! Kwang and Joe were great in the pool bar and nothing was too hard. Thanks for the drinks guys!
The hotel is a great location off the Main Street and is very pretty inside. There is a bit of a old drain water smell around, but I think that's more of a problem around Thailand. Overall I really enjoyed my stay there.

Room Tip: If you can spare the coin choose a room that leads into the pool bar! They looked beautiful and easy...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Dear Megan G,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
I am delighted to read you positive comments about Burasari and will happily share them with the team, in particular Joe and Kwan of course.
We will have the mango daiquiris ready for you when you come back.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Absolutely beautiful would highly recommend this place, we stayed in the elite pool access for 5 nights and will defiantly be back for longer next time, there is a large variety of breakfast options and the egg station does perfectly poached runny eggs.

Room Tip: Elite pool access
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear D0nna604,
Thank you for your review, it's great to read that you had such a fantastic time here at the Burasari.
We are all looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed here for 1 night to explore the night life of Patong. The hotel is located a few minutes from all the action but is still pretty quiet in the hotel room. The only exception is the fireworks that go off on the beach at night.. there is no escaping those!

The hotel was clean and offered a decent breakfast. They stock your fridge with a few complimentary drinks and offered free wifi. The pool looked enjoyable but we did not have time to use it. Hotel staff was very accommodating and set up a smooth transfer to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear CVDB28,
I am glad you enjoyed Burasari.
I hope you will have to time to visit us again and spend a couple days here, 1 day is just too short to experience the all of Burasari.
Lukas Gerber

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 337 in Patong
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Burasari Resort? Share your experiences!