“Good location.”
Review of Burasari Resort

Burasari Resort
Ranked #8 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Good location for the hotel. 5 mins away from Patong beach. A lot of food around.

Negatives, the room was relatively hot and there were mosquitos outside due to the trees around. There was also a nasty counter man that insists that we pay for the crappy laundry basket that we mistakenly thought its for guests which costs very unreasonable.

Other than that, we can return to this hotel primarily because of its value for money and good location and hopefully we can land into a better room.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank patporsh
Burasarigroup G, Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear patporsh,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
I am sorry to read about your negative experience with our resort, but I trust that these issues have been rectified right after your feedback.

Best regards,
Deputy GM

Write a ReviewReviews (3,375)

Reviewed 19 April 2014

If you want to treat yourself & keep it under $100/night then stay here. Its very close to the beach at Patong and Bangala Road but very quiet. Room was clean, comfortable & nice. Staff were helpful, breakfast & food good. The hotel has a good overall feel. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Burasarigroup G, Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear AliJAustralia,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

I am delighted to read your positive comment about Burasari and will happily share them with the team.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

We stayed at the Burasari Resort for one week end of March. After having seen hundreds of pictures of the hotel, we were confident that we will not be disapponted, and this was the case. We we direcly amazed by the silence inside the hotel, in comparison to the busy and noisy streets around. Rooms are nice and well equipped. We had a nice view from our room at the green oasis of the pool. The staff is nice and helpful. Special thanks to Pam, Bao, Goong, Pin, Kwang, Joe and Mark. We had a lot of fun with you (and with the parrot, who was giving his mini-shows next to the pool) !!!
Patong beach (very crouwdy) is just meters away. If you wish to really enjoy a wonderfull and a small beach, make sure you go to Laem Sing beach (a few kms at the north of Patong).
We had a wonderful vacation, I would always recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Arek_Lux,

Thank you for your great review on Tripadvisor, I will share your comment with team.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We stayed for 7 nights. I would definitely get a room that enters the pool. The staff, spa, food, bar, room are all amazing. If you contemplating staying on the beach, I would choose here, it is much quieter like an oasis away from the noise, the beach strip is pretty hectic and most of the time you have busy roads or footpath between you and the beach. This hotel is in the perfect spot, such a short walk to the beach and turn the other way and you are half way between the other main drag. OMG yes and the breakfast!

Room Tip: Pool Access or Glam splash seemed in a good spot
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Carlieee,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We really enjoyed our stay (April 11- 15, 2014). Based on the pictures we had seen we did not have the nicest view from our room but the room it self was super. We really enjoyed the service, the pools and breakfasts. We booked a car via the hotel to and from the airport and a one day trip to Phi Phi Island which was also very good. The free mini bar during our stay was also very nice.

I celebrated my birthday while staying and they sent up a small birthday cake which was thoughtful.

We will make this "our" hotel when visiting Phuket.

Room Tip: Next time we will choose a pool side room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hoodedbuhda,

Thank you for taking the time for this review.

I am delighted to read that you had a great time here and will happy to share this with the team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Having just read the review below, I would urge anyone booking this hotel to actually check and double check the reservation as I had exactly the same issue when checking in - I booked through a travel agent and they said they had no knowledge of my booking and that I'd have to pay on my credit card if it couldn't be sorted - not something you really want to hear after travelling a long way!

However, in my case the staff were exceptionally polite - bags got taken to my room by a porter and I was able to have a room with breakfast.

The room was very clean, massive Emperor sized bed which was really comfy with flat screen TV mounted to wall. Lots of toiletries in the bathroom with lovely fluffy towels and the bed linen smelt really nice!

The hotel certainly has the 'Wow' factor when you arrive. The pool is stunning and the entire hotel is just beautifully designed. If you're looking for a real treat, I would recommend you ensure your room has a pool view - some of the rooms seemed to open out onto the pool which looked amazing. I just had a standard room which was absolutely fine, however the view left a lot to be desired - not that I really cared as I really didn't spend much time in the room as was too busy!

You get a complimentary mini bar which was stocked each day of water, cola, oreos which was a nice touch and the maid was really polite.

The bar by the pool is just amazing and this is also where you have breakfast and any other meals - however, the best thing was the Parrot! I love animals and birds and seeing this parrot wander out of its cage and start whistling at you was awesome. It's a total gimmick in some ways, but it was nice to see and I was constantly trying to see what it was up to when I was having a drink in the bar,.

The hotel does have free Wifi, but it's not overly strong in certain areas of the hotel and annoyingly you have to re-authenticate every time you leave the hotel, it doesn't automatically reconnect you which is slightly frustrating. You're given passwords stapled to your room key card when you check in and you get two, so you can use 2 devices straight away which I found really helpful (phone and netbook).

The hotel is very close to Patong Beach which to be honest, I didn't realise was so touristy and, er 'Little Britain-esque'. It's my own fault for not investigating it enough but I wasn't keen on the location.... That being said, it's literally a minutes walk from the beach and there are copious amounts of restaurants, taxis and tuk tuks by the door, so you'll never go hungry or not be able to find someone to take you wherever you want to go.

I would stay in the hotel again, however think I'd either want to stay IN the hotel and just chill, or ensure I've got a lot of day trips booked that means I'm not sticking around the beach area.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a pool view
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Holly_82
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights, good location closs to the beach and nightlife but very quite
Staff were hopeless, they couldn't find the bookin, then said they were fully booked, then said we had to be downgraded then after 45 minutes they found our rooms.
The next day the room was not cleaned, after asking 3 times at the front desk I had to find the house keeper myself at 5pm ad stand outside the door to make sure they cleaned it
Beautiful hotel, fantastic pool terrible service

• Stayed: March 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 337 in Patong
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Burasari Resort? Share your experiences!