“We will be back!”
Review of Burasari Resort

Burasari Resort
Ranked #8 of 337 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We cannot rate this hotel highly enough. You can walk off the chaos of the streets into your own tropical Oasis. The staff were brilliant and the breakfast was delicious. There is such a variety I'm not sure how you can get bored even if it is the same every 2 days. The hotel itself is a perfect location to everything.
My only suggestion would be to make sure you do not get the room on the end closest to the road. We did on arrival and were very disappointed with the view overlooking an old building and being so close to the road- did not sleep at all the first night. We asked to move the next morning and the hotel staff were very accommodating. What a difference the change of room made to our entire experience. My tip- rather ask to move or pay for an upgrade if you have to. They have a secure safe in the room - which these days- should be used no matter where you go.
We found the hotel and pool beautiful. Cocktail happy-hour makes the drinks comparable to other bars. The variety of drinks on offer is by far the best we saw anywhere in Thailand. The bar staff are also excellent and make some of the best drinks I've tasted.
Out of the 3 resorts we stayed in during our holiday - this was our favorite and we will look no further than Burasari Resort when returning to Patong.

Room Tip: make sure you don't get any of the rooms closest to the road as they are noisy and don't hav...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear KKAdventures,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review Burasari.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your time here.
It's always great to hear that our staff are doing well.
We are all looking forward to welcome you back to Burasari soon!.
Lukas

Write a ReviewReviews (3,374)

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stole me my telephone in my room which we then found by giving me abracabrantesques explanations. Swimming pools are not accessible ( 5 or 6 transatlantic races) and are not brightened up. In the morning you are woken from 7 hours by children's shouts. The breakfast is always the same and if you do not wake up before 9:00 am you cannot lee take (They remove dishes from 10 hours). I shall never return here

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Philippe P
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Philippe P,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to read that you have not enjoyed our resort.
As we informed you in the hotel already, your phone was kept for you at our lost & found and returned to you.
Our swimming pools are easily accessible, one in each wing, I am not sure what you mean with the "transatlantic races".
I am surprised to read your comment on the breakfast, we have daily changing items on it and usually get very good comments on it.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I can not rate my experience at Burasari highly enough!! Just perfect. Special mention goes out to KWAN and JOE two of the most amazing and friendly hospitality staff I have ever met. They argue who comes 1st and 2nd but to me they are both 1st. They are my new friends! I can't wait to come back and see their friendly faces!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Gendenys

Dear Gendenys,
Thank you for this review.
Great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, we, and in particular the pool bar team are looking forward to welcome you back home!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

My husband and I first travelled to Phuket 10 years ago and stayed at this resort. 10 years on, we visited Phuket just over the weekend and stayed here again. Everything is still as lovely, from the staff to the room. We were being upgraded from Premier to Elite, albeit they have ran out of double bed so we were given twin beds. But the staff came in to arrange the beds to form a double bed. One irritating thing during our stay was, the closing of the main doors of the rooms. You can hear the doors bang loudly when someone closes it. But all in all, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear pearlypearl,
Thank you for taking the time for this review.
I am very happy to read that we did meet your expectations for a second time, hope it will not be another 10 years for you to come to visit us again.
Thank you for your comment on the doors, I will look at this and have the door closer adjusted.
Best regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2014

Amazing property with 2 swimming pools, lovely and co-operative staff, specially the ladies working on the front desk are jut amazing, they will try to help the best they can.
The location of the hotel is just awesome, reception to beach is only 30 seconds by walk.
Complete value for money, would highly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We just spent 5 days at Bursary but wished we stayed longer left there Monday how sad it was to leave. This being our first holiday to Thailand...WOW what an amazing experience your hotel is beautiful the staff very friendly and made us feel at home the resturant staff very helpful and kind especially Boa :-))
Then oh my word the pool bar area Kwang you are one in a million always making sure we happy. Joe and Peaw very sweet people....I will highly recommend your resort thanx for a wonderful stay :-)))))) we will return one-day

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear ArlineMampies,
Thanks for your nice review, great to read that you have enjoyed your time at Burasari,
We are very much looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great customer service and fast response. Rooms extremely cozy and very clean. Totally worth the price and staff extremely helpful. Spa is a little costly but massage was good and refreshing.

Just a stone throw away from Patong beach, just nice away from the noisy main street. Many eateries downstairs and just a 10 minutes walk away from the mall. Breakfast has many different selection of food, eggs station may be a little too oily for my taste.

Definitely will return when revisiting Phuket.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Burasarigroup G, Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear winextjy,

Thank you very much for your nice comment and glad to hear that everything was great during your stay. And happy to share your feed back to our staff.

Look forward to see you again.

Best regards,
Wannapha R.
Deputy GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
Amari Phuket
Amari Phuket
#2 of 337 in Patong
Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Burasari Resort? Share your experiences!