“Could be cleaner ”
Review of Burasari Resort

Burasari Resort
Ranked #7 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

On arrival the overall impression of the hotel is great lovely view of the pool and the welcome drinks and cold towel were gratefully received. We were shown to our room which had a pool view (a must otherwise you look over a busy road) the room
Is a good size with a tiny balcony the decoration is modern. This is where the positives stop - we noticed that there were used cotton ear buds on the floor by the bed, plastic wrappers and the floor was filthy we called reception and they sent someone straight away she mopped the floor again which made no difference as the floor was still covered in dust, hair and sticky black stuff and left saying she had too many rooms to check out and clean this was at 5.30pm!
The bathroom was mouldy due to extractor fan not working and the floor in the shower needed a very good scrub.
Iv given it the strong rating based on the staff very helpful and kind , the breakfast which has the biggest choice you could ever want and the pool and pool bar very good cocktails. Book directly and then you are entitled to free airport transport.

Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank MartynNm
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear NartynMn,
Thank you for your feedback.
Nice to read that you like our newly renovated premier rooms.
I do apologize for the shortcomings in housekeeping, this is definitely not our standard and I will take it up internally to avoid such things to happen in the future.
I will happily share your comments on the breakfast with the entire kitchen and service team.

There are newer reviews for Burasari Resort

Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

To everyone in burasari, thanks for making this wedding anniversary for unforgettable one, my Wife totally love the arrangement done by u guys..

Few things to note, the opening of the balcony door keeps screeching whenever we open, might need some oiling on the wheels. The opening and closing of the main doors, is kind of disturbing. Might need to look into Tat.

Overall, we enjoy our stay, short walk to the beach, to the shopping mall, to eateries, Tat is wat we are looking for. Breakfast is Good, different selections everyday. Attentive staff, always making u feel at home.

Highly recommend !!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JuzAGuy07,
Greetings from the Burasari Family!
It's good to hear that we were able to make your wedding anniversary a special experience.
Thank you for your comment on the doors, I will attend to that right away.
We are looking forward to welcome you back for your next anniversary.

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I cannot recommend this resort enough. We are leaving after an 8 day stay of pure bliss. We stayed in an elite pool access room, it was wonderful having access to the pool right outside our door.
The thing that makes this resort is it's staff. They were absolutely amazing - friendly and could not do enough for you.
The rooms are clean and tidy, the grounds are cleaned every morning. The breakfast is amazing, as is the food served in the restaurant and bars.
Definitely go to the Pool Bar, the staff there deserve a special mention.
Thee only bad experience I had was being eaten alive by mosquitos even after applying repellant. However I was travelling with my husband, two children and my parents, and they never got bitten at all.
Overall, a beautiful hotel in an excellent location, close to the beach, markets, and within easy walking distance to the Patong nightlife in Bangla Rd.
We are already planning our return next year!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Susan0615

Dear Susan 0615,
Thank you so much for your great feedback.
I am delighted you have had such a good experience with our staff and enjoyed the facilities and the restaurant. I will happily share these comments with the team.
We are looking forward to welcome you back here.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

First impression when you enter the lobby is that strong sewerage smell. Not the best welcome. However staff was very pleasant.
Entered the room (Elite plus pool access), well, it would need to be refreshed. It is easy to understand that this has been there for several years already. Unless, the room is decent, very wide bed, nice direct access to pool.
The room had a sticky floor all around, such as cleaned with dirty water. Full mosquito invasion as well. Mini bar for free. Kid spilled a few red drink on the bed blanket's lining. No problem, the day after, the cleaning staff just turned it upside down :( .
Pool side "bed lounger" and cushion may also be a bit fresher.
Breakfast is fine.
Sea is at 5 minutes walking distance if you are slow. Lots of shopping around. So, good location.
Overall, it is reasonable, but not as regard as to the price paid. For that price it shall have been much better.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Pierre S,
Thank you for your detailed feedback.
I am glad to read that you enjoyed our service.
The smell from the public drainage system on to road occurs once in a while, unfortunately. However, we make sure with always have a pleasant fragrant inside the hotel, using oil burners.
I appreciate your comments on the cleanliness and will take it up internally to be improved.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

We cannot rate this hotel highly enough. You can walk off the chaos of the streets into your own tropical Oasis. The staff were brilliant and the breakfast was delicious. There is such a variety I'm not sure how you can get bored even if it is the same every 2 days. The hotel itself is a perfect location to everything.
My only suggestion would be to make sure you do not get the room on the end closest to the road. We did on arrival and were very disappointed with the view overlooking an old building and being so close to the road- did not sleep at all the first night. We asked to move the next morning and the hotel staff were very accommodating. What a difference the change of room made to our entire experience. My tip- rather ask to move or pay for an upgrade if you have to. They have a secure safe in the room - which these days- should be used no matter where you go.
We found the hotel and pool beautiful. Cocktail happy-hour makes the drinks comparable to other bars. The variety of drinks on offer is by far the best we saw anywhere in Thailand. The bar staff are also excellent and make some of the best drinks I've tasted.
Out of the 3 resorts we stayed in during our holiday - this was our favorite and we will look no further than Burasari Resort when returning to Patong.

Room Tip: make sure you don't get any of the rooms closest to the road as they are noisy and don't hav...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear KKAdventures,
Thank you very much for taking the time to review Burasari.
I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your time here.
It's always great to hear that our staff are doing well.
We are all looking forward to welcome you back to Burasari soon!.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We stole me my telephone in my room which we then found by giving me abracabrantesques explanations. Swimming pools are not accessible ( 5 or 6 transatlantic races) and are not brightened up. In the morning you are woken from 7 hours by children's shouts. The breakfast is always the same and if you do not wake up before 9:00 am you cannot lee take (They remove dishes from 10 hours). I shall never return here

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Philippe P
Burasarigroup G, General Manager at Burasari Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Philippe P,
Thank you for your feedback.
I am sorry to read that you have not enjoyed our resort.
As we informed you in the hotel already, your phone was kept for you at our lost & found and returned to you.
Our swimming pools are easily accessible, one in each wing, I am not sure what you mean with the "transatlantic races".
I am surprised to read your comment on the breakfast, we have daily changing items on it and usually get very good comments on it.
Lukas Gerber

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I can not rate my experience at Burasari highly enough!! Just perfect. Special mention goes out to KWAN and JOE two of the most amazing and friendly hospitality staff I have ever met. They argue who comes 1st and 2nd but to me they are both 1st. They are my new friends! I can't wait to come back and see their friendly faces!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Gendenys

Dear Gendenys,
Thank you for this review.
Great to hear how much you enjoyed your stay, we, and in particular the pool bar team are looking forward to welcome you back home!
Lukas Gerber

Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
The KEE Resort & Spa
The KEE Resort & Spa
#26 of 328 in Patong
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa

Been to Burasari Resort? Share your experiences!