“Like a dream!”
Review of Burasari Resort

Burasari Resort
Ranked #6 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Travelled with my mother and boyfriend for my birthday. Had a wonderful time, he hotel was beautiful, the staff could never do enough to help us.
It was clean, the food was fantastic, the spa was also wonderful. We spent a lot of time at the pool bar where Kwang and Joe were great help, learnt our drinks and were always happy.
And at the front desk we had a lot of help from Pong, who helped us book tours and choose resturaunts.
Wonderful, can't recommend it enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Helen G

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

It was my honeymoon and this resort was amazing
It's too close to the beach, even if u don't want to go out u can do many exercises inside
They have spa services, swimming pool, bars, library and games section
It was really comfortable and the room service there is perfect
U must try this one

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Raneem J

Excellent location
Excellent staff
Beautiful rooms. Next time I'd pay the extra money to have a room that has it's own access to the pool, but even if you don't, it's a whole 10 steps to the pool area.

Breakfast comes with the room and had a lot on offer.

A fantastic spa is connected to this hotel and I highly recommend their services as well.

The pool bar is great as well :)

Also! We mentioned it was our anniversary and they left a lovely surprise for us when we returned from a tour. It was a great surprise :) Photos attached.

AND! The first round in the mini bar is free! How rare is that! I think that's pretty special.

Room Tip: Ask for the swim up room. It's worth the little bit extra :)
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank possum_chop
Reviewed 6 June 2014

A couple of months back, I went back to Burasari after 2 years. Every year I would make at least 2 trips to Phuket. For the past 2 years, I have been staying at different hotels. I was very surprise when I went back to Burasari, the breakfast was still as good, the people are still as friendly. And most of all, a staff by the name of Laura actually stills remember me after all those years. I have stayed in many expensive resorts around the world, but this is the first time I encountered someone who actually remembers me after all these years.
Thank you Burasari for the great service. Highly recommended !

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tatt00ed
Reviewed 6 June 2014

My review is pretty late. But, I had to write this review about this resort. We stayed in burasari in the last week of april. Its such an amazing place in the heart of patong.. God!!! U wdnt expect to see such a calm and beautiful resort in such a happening place. Amazing place.. Amazing environment. Amazing service... The total ambience of this hotel was amazing. eveything tastefully done. The staffs were so warm and welcoming. We are vegans and we still had loads of options for breakfast. I am mentioning this specifically as there are resorts in which you dont find many options for vegetarians. This place is an exception.

About the spa. I would say this is one of the best spa I have ever been in. Amazing service and total pampering. If you are intending to go to phuket, I would say please dont look anywhere else other than burasari. Its the right place and your money is worth it.

A note to management: I feel your website is not doing justice to the beauty of your resort. Please try to improve the look and feel of your website.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shubashini
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Really liked this hotel. Rooms were nice and very clean. Great private patios and the breakfast is very plentiful and delicious! Something for everyone. Great location and not too loud. Worth the extra money for a swim up room. Get the one closest to the bar area/walkway, as I found you had more room and great light for sunbathing!

Room Tip: If you're looking for a treat, without breaking the bank, this is the one!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Pluses
It's a really great location. It's at most 5 min walk to the beach it's also close to the main shopping and food streets
Breakfast buffet was good/great. Fresh fruit. Noodle bar. Pastries. Thai food
affordable
Nice design/decor style
Good English speaking staff
Free minibar is nice. U get two beers and soda and a cookie. No liquor

Minuses.
It's big and crowded
Rooms are acceptable for 4 star hotel
Internet is slow and sucks

Tips
If u book a taxi outside to the airport it's a lot cheaper. 800 vs 1300 bht for a minibus
Book the swim up rooms

The

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank psoasminor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Grand Mercure Phuket Patong
Nap Patong
#9 of 328 in Patong
Holiday Inn Express Phuket Patong Beach Central
Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa

Been to Burasari Resort? Share your experiences!