I returned from Thailand a week ago after staying in Phuket resort for 8 nights from Sept 13 Sept through to Sept 20, 2012. I stayed at the Holiday Inn.
The Holiday Inn Phuket is a hotel that has something for everyone; the young family, the romantic ambience and a place to relax and unwind. I was looking for relaxation, sophisticated dining at affordable prices along with a service to make me feel special. I received all my wishes and more. The location of the hotel is in the heart of Phuket's colourful and lively streets with so much on offer. Taylor made suits, massages parlours, shop, shop, shop until you drop and the night live which I would rate for the adult audience, you can take it or leave it , there is no preasure. There is something for everyone. Once in the confounds of the hotel you could be on a caste away island surrounded by gentle fresh aromas,flora, flowing water and gentle background music of Thailand. with everything on hand.
There are four fantastic restaurants which will cater for all palettes. If you can not find something to wet your appetite I would be very surprised; Western food, the steak and chip, Mediterranean salads to the great taste of Thailand. The menu will have something for all budgets. Prappa Rattananukul the Manager and his team at the Charms restaurant were first class in service and delivery of the taste of Thailand. The Charms was my personal favourite as it offered both Thai food and hospitality at it's best. Words can not explain the breakfast selection at the Charms. I really do not know where to begin.
I was further impressed with the service provided by the concierge team; nothing was too much trouble. They offered valuable advise on places to see and arranging the hire of a private taxi for a day at a reasonable negotiated price. The peace of mind that came with your own driver is so valuable, the knowledge that your day was well structured, comfortable and completely safe was a service which for me was priceless.' Mr M' my taxi driver, probably is totally unaware of the positive impact he had on my holiday.
My holiday was a late booking to celebrate both my birthday and my wedding anniversary, I made contact with the hotel approximately 72 hours prior to my arrival and was pleasantly surprised by the instant dialogue which I engage in. Korarit Insuwan Asst. FB Manager ensured a restaurant was booked 'SAMS'. I was really taken back by the outstanding service and quality of the food. The details.....A birthday cake was delivered to my room along with candles,this was not expected but truly appreciated. Korait and his team really understand what is meant by customer service.
There is so much to say about my stay at the Holiday Inn Phuket. What I have not mentioned is that I stayed in the Busakorn Wing, studio, spacious comfortable with a degree of luxury is how I would describe my room. The views over the pool from my balcony was tranquil and very pleasant as I sipped on a cold refreshing drink in the evenings.
I would recommend the Holiday inn Phuket for the reasons and experiences I described within and those I do not have time to report on. For me it gave me an excellent base for my first visit to Thailand.
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I enjoyed mine.
MB London, England
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Patong’s best choice for Everyday Travelers”Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, perfectly located in the heart of Patong, Phuket’s most famous beach. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is an oasis in the middle of Patong and is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and night life and just steps away from the beach. 10 minutes away from Jungeceylon shopping center, Soi Bangla Nightlife, and Patong beach is just across the road.High speed internet is provided FREE of charge for hotels guests.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is part of the world’s most recognized upper mid-scale brands, and it offers a fantastic choice with seven different room categories, separated in two distinctive wings. The contemporary-designed main wing is popular for its kids and family-friendly rooms and facilities. The resort is honored as a top 10 Family Resort in Asia by Tripadvisor. The Luxury Busakorn wing with Thai design offers spacious rooms with pool view or pool access in a tranquil pool and tropical garden environment appreciated by couples seeking a more intimate resort experience.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is well-known for its excellent breakfast buffet and great value cuisine in the resort’s 4 restaurants. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket provides daily guest activities and dedicated kids facilities. A refreshing spa and several pools in tropical gardens give choices to relax or be active.At the heart of Patong, Holiday Inn Resort Phuket offers guests a warm Thai welcome, friendly service and total ease, simply Patong’s best Choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Holiday Inn Phuket
- Holiday Inn Patong
- Patong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Patong