We have recently come back from a wonderful trip to Thailand, our first one. We stayed in Holiday Inn Resort for 10 nights and I have to say there was no reason to regret. We booked it far in advance, based on positive reviews from families with young children. The main impression is their staff. Like Thai people in general, they are very polite, caring, professional and helpful. I really think this is the most valuable asset of this resort. Management should have this in mind and make sure they care about their employees accordingly.
Upon arrival, we were not happy with room 393 as it was overlooking the noisy street. No problem, the following morning we were offered much better and quitter room where we really enjoyed warm evenings (balcony is the only “disco” parents can have when their small kids go to bed). Food is excellent in all venues within resort, especially in Charm Thai which is one of the best restaurants I’ve ever eaten at. Furthermore, pools are ok for those who need pools. Otherwise, it’s cheap and fast to move around Phuket and enjoy beaches outside noisy and chaotic Patong (e.g. Paradise beach and lovely Kata). Kids’ club is very good, but again, you will not probably need this as kids enjoy beach and swimming. Tee Trea Spa is also worth trying although you can get much better experience in nearby Burasari Spa. Once can also notice that they are currentky renovating the rooms. No noise at all! I can only say that I prefer old rooms' interior style, as it contains more Thai elements. To be ideal place, this resort would only need to have direct access to its private beach...
Now when we are back to cold European winter, the hotel and our whole experience looks like a beautiful dream. Thanks again to great staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Patong’s best choice for Everyday Travelers”Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, perfectly located in the heart of Patong, Phuket’s most famous beach. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is an oasis in the middle of Patong and is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and night life and just steps away from the beach. 10 minutes away from Jungeceylon shopping center, Soi Bangla Nightlife, and Patong beach is just across the road.High speed internet is provided FREE of charge for hotels guests.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is part of the world’s most recognized upper mid-scale brands, and it offers a fantastic choice with seven different room categories, separated in two distinctive wings. The contemporary-designed main wing is popular for its kids and family-friendly rooms and facilities. The resort is honored as a top 10 Family Resort in Asia by Tripadvisor. The Luxury Busakorn wing with Thai design offers spacious rooms with pool view or pool access in a tranquil pool and tropical garden environment appreciated by couples seeking a more intimate resort experience.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is well-known for its excellent breakfast buffet and great value cuisine in the resort’s 4 restaurants. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket provides daily guest activities and dedicated kids facilities. A refreshing spa and several pools in tropical gardens give choices to relax or be active.At the heart of Patong, Holiday Inn Resort Phuket offers guests a warm Thai welcome, friendly service and total ease, simply Patong’s best Choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Holiday Inn Phuket
- Holiday Inn Patong
- Patong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Patong