We (2 adults and 2 children, 4 and 9 years old) stayed here for 3 nights before we headed north to Khao Lak for a further 8 night holiday. Our check in was very efficient and the staff extremely welcoming. We were a little disappointed with our twin double bed room as it was in the "old" wing and was a little tired and drab ! The double beds were very small and my husband who is 6 foot 3 inches tall found it a bit uncomfortable with his feet almost hanging off the edge of the bed. As Gold Priority club members it would have been nice to be accommodated in the newer wing overlooking the pool/beach instead of our view of the car park. The facilities were of a high standard, including the kids club which my 4 year old daughter used on a couple of occasions. The kids club have a schedule of activities each day that the children can participate in which is a nice respite from the heat and a change from hours in the swimming pool.
During our stay my 9 year old daughter and my husband became ill with a stomach bug. I contacted the nurse on duty at the hotel who came to our room to see my daughter and husband. She administered some medicine and we were not charged anything for the service which we thought was a nice touch. The nurse called the next day to see how my daughter and husband were feeling.
The resort is in a great location, right opposite Patong Beach and within walking distance or a short tuk tuk ride to Juncelyon shopping centre etc..
The breakfast was very good with lots of variety, however other meals eaten in the hotel were average.
The staff are all very friendly and the service is generally very good.
Would recommend this resort to anyone, especially people travelling with children as they are well catered for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “Patong’s best choice for Everyday Travelers”Holiday Inn Resort Phuket, perfectly located in the heart of Patong, Phuket’s most famous beach. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is an oasis in the middle of Patong and is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants and night life and just steps away from the beach. 10 minutes away from Jungeceylon shopping center, Soi Bangla Nightlife, and Patong beach is just across the road.High speed internet is provided FREE of charge for hotels guests.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is part of the world’s most recognized upper mid-scale brands, and it offers a fantastic choice with seven different room categories, separated in two distinctive wings. The contemporary-designed main wing is popular for its kids and family-friendly rooms and facilities. The resort is honored as a top 10 Family Resort in Asia by Tripadvisor. The Luxury Busakorn wing with Thai design offers spacious rooms with pool view or pool access in a tranquil pool and tropical garden environment appreciated by couples seeking a more intimate resort experience.Holiday Inn Resort Phuket is well-known for its excellent breakfast buffet and great value cuisine in the resort’s 4 restaurants. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket provides daily guest activities and dedicated kids facilities. A refreshing spa and several pools in tropical gardens give choices to relax or be active.At the heart of Patong, Holiday Inn Resort Phuket offers guests a warm Thai welcome, friendly service and total ease, simply Patong’s best Choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Holiday Inn Phuket
- Holiday Inn Patong
- Patong Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Patong