We spent 10 glorious days here and were not dissappointed with our choice but overwhelmed by its beauty and the atmosphere of the merlin. We have just returned and boy did we not want to leave and already planning our next holiday there. Stayed in a deluxe room well furnished and very clean on fourth floor overlooking the beach and pool, the pools are to die for and my husband was quite shocked as I am a shopping fanatic and I never wanted to leave the hotel as it was so relaxing. The staff was ever so friendly and went out of there way for you, ate alot at the the resort and didn't find prices to be too bad and the food was outstanding, the thai resturant there has the best thai we have tasted. Had a massage at the hotel spa (for 2 massages was about $100)was a relaxing surrounding which I think thats what your paying for but there are so many massage places around in patong you can't go wrong. Must say the massage girls down on the beach at the resort do an excellent job had a massage, manicure, pedficure and hair extensions at all very affordable prices 300 baht for an hour massage. As metioned before the pools are just brilliant and the pool bar is great happy hour was on tuesdays at the pool bar and the looby lounge with live entertainment every night has happy hour 6pm to 8pm. Had our wedding anniversary over there and the staff were excellent and with my husband organised a huge bunch of flowers to be in my room when I got back from elephant trekking with Richard.
Being that little out of town was perfect as you were away from all the noise, hustle and bustle, some funky smells and the tailors who harrassed you all down beach rd. And 200 baht for a tuk tuk is not much here and there to town plus there is the shuttle bus/truck which takes you in for free.
Overall this hotel will leave beautiful memories for us especially lazing around the pool with a cocktail in hand, being waited on hand and foot and would recommend this hotel too anyone who wants everything at their doorstep and stay in a magnicifient resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set among forested mountains and lush, tropical landscaped gardens, serenity awaits at Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach. Located on a beautiful secluded stretch of white sandy Tri-Trang Beach, the resort boasts its own reef and stylish accommodation. Our resort is the ultimate destination for individual travelers, families, weddings and MICE. Three beautifully appointed swimming pools, modern fitness facilities, kids club, Spa & a wide variety of food & beverage. Our resort has an outstanding activity program for all ages offering extensive options for the most discerning traveler. The resort's own house reef offers guests colorful underwater adventures (snorkeling and diving) without ever leaving the property. It is also home to Phuket's first sanctuary for butterflies, a unique conservation project aimed at increasing the native butterfly population. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merlin Beach Hotel Patong
- Merlin Beach Resort Phuket
- Hotel Merlin Beach
- Beach Merlin Resort
- Beach Merlin Phuket Resort
- Merlin Beach Phuket
- Phuket Marriott Resort & Spa, Merlin Beach Patong