My wife and I stayed for a week and was so harassed by the sales people of "Absolute" every time we left to walk around out side. Very high pressure sales tactics used to demean you if you so no. The rooms were un impressive for such a big hotel. The pool is very small and is in full view of the street people and the restaurant is right on the traffic filled street. I was entering the hotel elevator once and was holding it for my wife, then I went to enter and the elevator slammed shut on my left shoulder and the paralyzingly pain was there the whole rest of the stay. A hotel attendant saw the whole thing and my wife reported it and the hotel could really careless.
Would I recommend the hotel- no unless you get it at a super discounted rate, for which you'll have to endure the sales treatment. ~David
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only steps from the white sandy beach of Patong and the sparking water of Andaman Sea - within a short walking distance to shopping paradise and entertainment centre. Stay in one of our spacious accommodations with an extensive range of in-room amenities. Enjoy our beachfront restaurant and open air terrace- serving seafood, steak and salad. Give yourself a treat at The Royal Spa with many heavenly wellness packages to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Hotel Patong
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Phuket/Patong