This hotel would have been majestic 10-15 years ago but has seen better days. The staff that work here are fantastic and if you can look past all the ex-pats trying to squeeze a few dollars out of gullible tourists, it really is quite a nice place to stay.
Amazingly, despite our room facing the much spoken about beach-bars, we slept wonderfully.
90% of guests staying in the hotel are guests of Absolute. Milk the system, go home, ....and only then decide if you are interested in buying timeshare into some sterile-looking hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only steps from the white sandy beach of Patong and the sparking water of Andaman Sea - within a short walking distance to shopping paradise and entertainment centre. Stay in one of our spacious accommodations with an extensive range of in-room amenities. Enjoy our beachfront restaurant and open air terrace- serving seafood, steak and salad. Give yourself a treat at The Royal Spa with many heavenly wellness packages to choose from. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA and HostelWorld so you can book your Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Hotel Patong
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort And Spa
- Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort & Spa Phuket/Patong