“This Is a Must Hotel to Stay In”

Seaview Patong Hotel
Ranked #7 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Our second time at the Seaview, Patong. It was such a pleasure to see so many happy staff at the Hotel. The operation Manager Wanida, was so good, nothing was too much trouble for her, always smiling but most of all genuine. All the staff were very polite and helpful. The hotel is located away from the noisy end of Patong.The meals at the Hotel were very good "Seafood Buffet" a must.
The entertainment was also very good each evening Well done George enjoyed singing with you.
Rooms were very clean and well air conditioned and had good facilities. When we return to Patong for sure we will be booking the seaview, it was a shame we had to leave. David

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank David H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,833)

Reviewed 16 December 2013

We like the rooms its affordable and nice and the daily breakfast is so yummy and has so many choices..the service is good and friendly specially their employee florida the best service we ever had while staying there..we'll be back soon..

• Stayed: November 2013
8  Thank Pepper0324
Reviewed 16 December 2013

The staffs could have been nicer. I have requested for a bandage, they have asked me to come down to reception to take the bandage. We have requested for a king sized bed, we were given two single bed joined together which had single blankets. Overall bad and unexpected experience. We have booked fantasea show from reception, they have charged us 2100 baht/person including transfer, whereas many other tour operators were giving huge discount on the same.

Room Tip: Dont opt for 4th floor rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Vishal K
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Very good hotel and very nice staff especialy wanida jariya and suwaree and all the staff so smily and efficient. Room was allways clean. the location it far from a noisy road with serene environment and breackfast buffet was awsome with a variety of choices. It was a real pleasure and we will definitely come back again soon...

Room Tip: Room with seaview and balcony
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank laurent m
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We have just stayed at the Seaview once again, having tried a few other at Patong over the years. The strength of the hotel lies in it's staff. The friendliness, hospitality and service is unsurpassed and makes one overlook any other shortcomings. This is the hotel to stay at if you want to be away from the crowded section of Patong Beach and know that you are important to the staff, who will do anything to make your stay a happy one.

Room Tip: Try for a view of the sea. It makes the world of difference but might be a bit noisier with sound fr...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank JoanCapeTown
Reviewed 10 December 2013

from the time i checked in duty Manager Wanida and all staff were so helpful, friendly but more important went out of there way to assist.
first day I was asked was my room okay, and it was but i would liked bottom level, not a problem had me moved within half an hour.
The duty Manager Wanida, would check the breakfast area every morning, say hi, and ask specific questions, did you need anything else for your room, I asked for an extra pillow, and that morning it was in my room.
I was so happy with htere kindness as it was genuine, most staff had very good engish.
I have stayed a 6 different resorts in Patong, i will return to Seaview.

Room Tip: most room have sea view and balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Sonia F
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I switched to this hotel after a frustrating experience checking into another one(Quick story: I checked in, then went to my room ready for a nice hot post-flight shower, only to discover they had no hot water. I was informed then that due to a broken solar panel, they would not have any hot water for the forseeable future, certainly not for the duration of my stay. Why they didn't tell me this at check in is a mystery. When I complained, their strange response was "how hot do you need your water anyway?")

Whatever. The point is, I was forced to find a replacement hotel fast, and used tripadvisor to find this one, which was only a few blocks from the "who needs hot water?" place I had booked first.

I am glad I made the switch. The price was just a little more than my original booking, but the quality of the room and hotel was much better. This was overall a great place to stay. The facility was clean, the staff were courteous and accommodating, the pool area was well-maintained and the breakfast was a bounty of options, including eggs made to order and decent coffee.

My room had a great view of the water, and a private balcony (or at least, private in the sense that it isn't shared... when you sit out on it, of course, you see all the others.) The main beach road separates the hotel from the beach, and it is quite noisy, but this really didn't bother me, and when the sliding glass doors were shut much of that noise was mitigated.

I was a little put out by having to pay an additional $10 per day for wifi, but at least the signal was strong to my room.

I ordered room service twice. The club sandwich was tasty, great fries, and also they make a good Tom Kha Gai. The pizza was doughy and not terribly good. They provide two free bottles of water per day, and a stocked mini bar with reasonable prices.

All in all, I am very happy with my stay and would come back.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo