Seaview Patong Hotel
  • Restaurant
Amari Phuket(Patong)
US$334
Agoda.com
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$124
Burasari Resort(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$101
  • Breakfast included
The Little Moon Residence(Patong)(Great Value!)
US$16
US$14
  • Bar/Lounge
1,779 results
All reviewsquiet endacross the roadsister hotelfront office managerbangla roadevery morningbreakfast was excellentbars and restaurantsthe hustle and bustlehotel is situatedbeach towelsamazing hotelspecial thankscleaned every dayour honeymoonvisit phukethappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 May 2014

This was my second time stay at seaview patong hotel . Still felt very spacious and is well .clean and bright .staff are all very kind and helpful . Location is good about 10 minute walk to the beach . We love the restaurant and the staff makes it even better . Breakfast was lovely plenty food and fruit .the front desk staff are very helpful and cooperative . Staff is excelllent location is perfect .we looking forward to stay here again during my next visit . Thank you to wanida, joy and all staff ...

• Stayed: March 2014
6  Thank hendrk
SeaviewPatongHotel, General Manager at Seaview Patong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear hendrk,

Greetings from Seaview Patong Hotel.

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your vacation and I am delighted to read that your overall stay was a relaxing and enjoyable as well as memorable and also especially the service from my team.

Thank you once again for staying with us and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back here again soon.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Location
We checked into the hotel as part of our longer tour. The hotel is about 50 minutes from Phuket airport and a taxi should cost no ,ore than 800 Baht. There are many stalls offering a taxi service outside, all at the same price. The hotel is situated at the southern most point of Patong beach, opposite the beach segregated with the road, which was great for us as we wanted some relaxation and didn't want to be in the middle of Patong. Just a quick note if you haven't visited Thailand before, Patong isn't a true reflection of the country. It's too commercialised, touristic and tacky. We knew this before we came and so booked this hotel as it was out of the way of the main centre but a very good price. Turning right out of the hotel and you are a 5 minute walk from the start of the bars and restaurants and around 15 minutes to the start of the bar street with the dancing girls, loud music etc etc. There is also a tour centre a one minute walk away where they offer laundry for 50 Baht per kg.

Room
We had the mid category room type on offer and were really pleased with the size, comfort of the beds. The maid service was really friendly and very prompt. The bathrooms were large and ours had a separate shower and bath. You can have internet in your rooms but this is chargeable. There is also a beach bag in the room which we thought was a nice touch.

Staff
The friendliest staff we have come across on our trip so far, we have been away for 8 weeks and they were just fantastic. A special mention to Wanika, the manager, who looks after every person who stays at her hotel. We saw her at check in, breakfast, dinner and during the day talking to guests and ensuring everything was to their satisfaction.

Food and drink
The hotel offers theme dinners for a reasonable price of between 400 and 1000 Baht per person depending on the evening. We ate there once and were impressed by their fresh cooked pasta. The lunchtime menu around the pool was reasonable and happy hour during the afternoon was perfect as cocktails were 100 Baht and a beer the same amount. There was a varied selection at breakfast and on two occasions we asked for something we couldn't find and within 10 minutes the staff had made what we asked.

All in all a very enjoyable experience. There were a mix of nationalities, we noticed quite a few South Africans and Russians.

Hopefully that was helpful, anymore information please contact me.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Jame5
SeaviewPatongHotel, General Manager at Seaview Patong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Jame5,

Warm greeting from Seaview Patong Hotel.

Firstly, thanks for sharing your experience on this site and I am also really appreciated that we can be part of your memorable holiday.

I am really glad that my team are meet your expectation and make your holiday more enjoyable.

Thanks once again for your lovely comment and we all looking forward to welcome you back here again soon.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 May 2014

It has a very nice location.Service is prompt & they take very good care of their guests.it is exactly as seen in the pics.Thanks trip advisor reviewers for such great reviews which helped me choose this hote.Only drawback was that their family room was small ,and it exactly can't be called as a family room.

Room Tip: Choose sea view rooms
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank brita76

Dear brita76,

Thank you for your review and looking forward to welcome you to Seaview Patong Hotel in the near future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a wonderful 9 night stay at this hotel, friendly staff, especialy Jackie and Jose, had a friendly chat with Jackie every morning, ,Seaview Patong Hotel could be proud of her! She realy took care of us! Great location, walking distance to Bangla Road, we never used a tuk tuk or taxi anywhere! Clean rooms, clean pools and realy well maintained! We loved the Thai breakfast and i enjoyed my ice cream served with breakfast every morning. I can recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank 62RenLuz

Dear 62RenLuz,

Thank you for your comment and it’s great to read that you have a great holiday with us.

I have already passed along your comments to Jackie and Jose as well as our entire team.

Thank you again, and looking forward to welcome you in the near future to Seaview Patong Hotel.

With best regards,

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I last visited here in 1999. I loved its location, directly opposite the beach and it is safely away from all the madness and fun of downtown Patong. So for my 50th Birthday, I decided to return to this wonderful place. The rooms this time I found were very dated and ready for a complete overall, they were exactly the same as when I last visited. Even though the rooms were spotless clean, they were ready for refurbishing. The pool areas are absolutely lovely and very well kept. The buffet style breakfast was wonderful and a lot of choice with good quality food. We had the buffet meals sometimes for our evening meal. We found these to be very good value and very tasty.

On arrival we were shown to our room. It was clean, but the balcony looked onto a fire escape. I told them I was not happy with it. I didn't want to be sitting on the balcony staring at that. Plus it smelt damp as were it was situated was in the shade. They did eventually change it for us and we got a seaview, it took them about two hours, but it was well worth it in the end to have that fantastic view. There are cheaper hotels in Patong and that are a lot more modern. But the location of this one, is just fabulous. I would still stop there again, if I visited Patong again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank MICHELLE O

Dear MICHELLE O,

Greeting from Seaview Patong Hotel.

Thank you very much for your comment and I do really glad that our overall service and facilities make you have a great time and enjoyable along with a good memory with us.

Thank you once again for choosing our hotel to be part of your holiday destination and we would be delighted to welcome you back for another enjoyable stay at our hotel.

With warm regards,