“Yuk”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We went here as the kids were hungry and the owner very friendly and welcoming but the food was appalling. The chicken was cooked within an inch of its life and I mistakenly chose squid which was like rubber and inedible. I really felt like sending it back. I have not been disappointed with any Thai food since I've been here, but this was very disappointing.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

As mentioned in my title, plenty of food on the plates and good menu. The staff were very attentive, but maybe this was because it was only half full, at least they weren't sitting around playing games on their phones like many other places I have been.So overall I would give three and a half stars.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

The best food I had in Thailand!! Beautiful fresh seafood, amazing steaks. The service was impeccable, the manager even remembered us and treated us like old friends- highly recommend this place to anyone. Will be first on my list when I return to Thailand

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Went to this very busy restaurant. Now we know why its busy . We got a lovely thai welcome .very pleasent atmosphere inside. The food is plentyful and very nice too. Drinks are not over priced . They have a full selection of fresh fish on ice to choose from . You cant go wrong here plenty to choose from on the menu. We we definatly return to this establishment

1  Thank Steve V
Reviewed 21 January 2014

The name says it all, the food is delicious, the staff friendly, little slow on the drink service but I honk we Aussies drink more than most. We have been here twice during our stay and wouldn't hesitate going agin. Great location very central and always open.