“Best Little Cafe In Patong”

Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Cafe' Siam is the place to chill out, grab an amazing home cooked breakfast, a snack, freshly roasted Lavazza coffee or an ice cold beer.
Sydney, Australia
“Best Little Cafe In Patong”
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The only bad thing I can say about Café Siam is having to leave! What really makes Café Siam a great place to eat and stay is the Owner/Manager Cheryl, she is one of the nicest people we have ever had the pleasure of meeting, from the well appointed immaculately clean accommodation, to the amazing food on offer, my husband loved the full Aussie breakfast, the especially cured bacon and home cooked bread went down an absolute treat, my favourite was the Spinach and Feta scrambled eggs, TO DIE FOR!. Cheryl has a wealth of local knowledge and always has time to point you in the right direction with any question. Café Siam is positioned close to beach, night life and shopping. From some one that has been to Phuket eight times I highly recommend Café Siam to anyone who wants’ to stay at a home away from home. See you next year Cheryl!

• Visited July 2012

• Indonesian first
Brisbane, Australia
“My answer to Bliss after a night out”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

I am so glad I discovered this gorgeous trendy Cafe... Food was fantastic and Cheryle even cooked my favourite toasted sandwich, chicken, cheese and onion to perfection. Along with my breakfast on other mornings....yep I became a regular and always felt welcome, food was fantastic, along with my pot of tea in my big mug...ahhhhh So miss this place. Ohhh and if you are going there take a look at the accommodation, it was the best, unfortunately did not stay there...but def will be next time. Cheryle you get a 10 out of 10 from me. Can't wait to come back and see you.

• Visited June 2012