“Delicious food ”

Cafe Siam Breakfast Cafe
Ranked #4 of 24 Coffee & Tea in Patong
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Cafe' Siam is the place to chill out, grab an amazing home cooked breakfast, a snack, freshly roasted Lavazza coffee or an ice cold beer.
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

A quiet spot off bangla road and the food is delicious, well priced and it was also very decent coffee - not always easy to find in Phuket. Would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband had some great breakfasts here. Everything was tasty and the service was nice and friendly! So we can really recomend this place:)

Reviewed 23 December 2013

I went there for a Big breakfast, and omelet with cheese for my wife, also black tea, and one latte coffee.
and a tiny salad with cucumber and tomato, the size of half a cup.
all OK, the bill come 650 Baht....

1  Thank SpiroStarLight
Reviewed 11 December 2013

We regularly travel to Patong Phuket and cafe siam is the BEST breaky in patong. Way better than hotel breakfasts even if its 5star. Plus love that its run by a lovely aussie family!

1  Thank Fiji123
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

I found this place on TA and must say I'm glad I did. It's near jungceylon mall which is where I stop for coffee virtually everyday.

I ordered the Big breakfast which consisted of thick toast, two large eggs, peameal bacon, potato hash brown slices and tomato. I hope I didn't leave anything out!

Best breakfast I've found yet in Phuket. All for 199baht which seems to be the going rate for breakfast on the island, but this place offers the best value.

Recommended!