“Brilliant Value”

The Wave Boutique Hotel
Ranked #201 of 338 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed here with my partner and 1 year old son for 8 nights. I thought the rooms very very good and the staff very friendly. There was a nice gym and a small pool for the guests which was great for an evening cool off after a long day exploring the local sights. The location was not the best as walking into town was not ideal with our son in a pushchair but there was a shuttle service which was perfect. If you want to be away from the hustle and bustle of town center, The Wave Hotel is perfect.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights (Oct 18-19, 2013). I knew this hotel from Agoda. I saw the pics & I thought it's a new one coz the room is so clean. Thus it's located in Patong. So I booked it several months ago. When I arrived, the receptionist boy, Nok (if I'm not wrong about his name) was so kind. We have problem with the language. I dunno whether my English can't be understood or something else. After he copied my passport, he spoke with Bahasa. Thanks God finally! Haha. He lived in Malaysia before. I'm from Indonesia but Malaysia & Indonesia have similar language. I stay at room 213. Just like the pics. I haven't found the clean-thus-comfortable room with that price ($15/night for standard room ~ lucky me) before. You can hire a motorbike from the hotel but unfortunately there's no one left when I was there. But you can hire it beside the hotel. There's so many motorbike rentals. And you can find minimart, pharmacy, massage place, restaurant, drink place near the hotel. I looked for Nok the day after but he wasn't there. The receptionist girl was aloof. Like she didn't pay attention to the guest. She couldn't speak English, so it's a bit difficult for me. But overall, I like to stay here. I recommend this hotel to you.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Maria A
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed for 10 nites just recently and enjoyed the hotel. Very clean with lovely staff From the girls that clean the rooms, receptionists (Aom and Joy) to the 2 cooks that were on during my stay. Always happy and smilling. Great breakfast with no fuss. A slight problem being the construction happening at the side of the hotel but that is progress and can be expected anywhere. The construction work did not start till 9:30-10 ish so did not worry me. I was on the 3rd floor (room 307) overlooking the construction. About 15 minutes stroll to Bangla. The good thing about the area was the drinks at the bars in Nanai Rd were a lot cheaper than Bangla area, some 1/2 the price. Rooms good size and flat screen TV. Great value. A mate stayed at the same time and enjoyed the hotel also.
Hotels driver was always on time and was a good driver tho a little fast at times, but the day we booked him for the day he drove as we asked. Thanks Nok.

Stayed 1 Oct till 11 Oct 13

Cheers Al

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Alsparty
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I stayed for one night. Clean and new room but a little far from beach. But the price is reasonable.
But there's no car park but for motorcycle for rent. there are small pool,bar and restaurant but if you want anything else you can walk across the street to 7-11.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank pungpung60
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I am writing from my room right now and it's pretty good. Very well furnished, clean, the bathroom looks good.
That's a bit far away from the beach but it makes you discover the city and personally that's also why I travel. I think that for the same price you can find much, much, much worst! I am very well surprised as I read before to not expect too much from this place.

Wifi ok!

And the reception can help you book whatever you need.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 July 2013

I stayed at the wave hotel long stay apartments for 3 months from dec-mar & loved every minute of it. The staff are very friendly, Small hotel but has everything you need - clean, pool, gym and nice restaurant. Free wifi in rooms
About a 20min walk to bangla road or 40 baht motor bike taxi ride. Bars and restaurants close to hotel. Very quite at night so easy to sleep
Would defiantly stay here again on my return to Thailand

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lisaa_111
Somkiet S, General Manager at The Wave Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2013

Dear Lisaa_111,

Thanks you very much for your comments, we are very pleasure to serve you for a long time (3months). We feel that you are as our family now. Hope to see you back again soon,

With kind regards,
The Wave Patong team

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I stayed at the wave after my friend recommended me,when he got back from his holiday.I took my girlfriend with me and it wasnt far from the main street but the room was alot quieter after a night out especially if your looking for a good night sleep.The staff are really freindly and helpful and the pool and gym was handy for i didnt have to look or travel far when i needed a workout or relax.The rooms was very big as i like a lot space especially the colour changing showerhead and for the price very affordable.My girlfriend and I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel and as a bonus they rent motorbike out,very handy if you want to ride along the coast of beaches.If your looking to affordable,clean,qiuet and all your fullfillment then this is the place.We will be back again.Thanks to the lovely staff they were very helpful.Matt and Maryjane

Room Tip: Rooms on second floor has very large space room and balcony view.