Review Highlights
Clean and professional massage

Went here last year and had to come back again. I had the 1 hr oil massage. It was really good... read more

Reviewed 7 February 2020
18bernd
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Legitimate Massage Salon

This massage salon is legit and professional. My hubby and I were given a couple room . We did... read more

Reviewed 10 January 2020
SurfGoddess
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Phuket
from US$24.62
from US$30.77
from US$16.41
from US$31.72
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2019 via mobile

i rarely give reviews, but this place instigated me to get off my ass and give a warning to anyone getring ready to try this place.
the environment is clean, but that is it. the massage strength is not up to par, and the attitude is definetely not customer oriented, it is definetely a miss.

Reviewed 21 March 2019

While in Patong, me and my partner decided to try this place out after hearing some good reviews about it. He went for a Thai massage, and I went for a 'Dream and relax' deal, which is a head and shoulder massage for 30 minutes and a foot massage for 1 hour. Unfortunately, my partner did not enjoy the Thai massage as it wasn't as tough as he wanted it to be, and he had previously strong experiences. I enjoyed the dream and relax massage, but I didn't leave the place feeling as relaxed/ destressed as I would like to be, and my feet still hurt after it.. I know a massage isn't supposed to be a miracle of any sort, but I would have liked better results. However, the woman who did mine was very lovely, which was a big positive for me! Overall, I think it was an average experience. Please note that if you ever want to go, It is probably best to make an appointment beforehand, as it is always busy, and there can be a wait!

Reviewed 7 March 2019 via mobile

This place is brilliant. It’s hidden down a side alley away from the main road. The staff are very professional. I returned to this place multiple times throughout my stay. Great value for money. Great massage.

Reviewed 15 February 2019 via mobile

Visited here as it was recommended on Trip advisor. My husband & I booked the Dream relaxation which was foot & leg massage also head & shoulders 1 hr & a half. Really enjoyed our massages but it was spoilt by the two girls we each had talked non stop throughout our time there. It was so unprofessional and spoilt the relaxation of it all!!!!!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

Was looking for a place to do a foot scrub and came across Limone. Clean and comfortable place. The therapist did a great job but service wise not the best I experienced in Thailand.

Still worth visiting :)