“Excellent night, Brilliant Fights, You will love it!!!!!!!!”

Patong Stadium Muay Thai Gym
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Back in Thailand in March 2014 with a group of 17 people we have been to Patong Stadium at least eight times but was a first for the rest of the group. They loved it, most had never seen Muay Thai before and they had a blast. You can't help but get into the atmosphere, three knockouts fantastic night will be there again next March. Oh and for the record I was not very keen to go the first time within 10 minutes I was yelling with everyone else, the rest is history a Muay Thai fan. Thanks Patong Stadium for a great night. Oh and it is worth every cent.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a must see for travellers to Patong! It isn't a huge stadium so you are able to get a good view no matter where your seats are.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Great night out to see the Thai Boxing. Though a little expensive @ 1500 baht. Saw 8 bouts, 2 knock outs. Good night of entertainment

Reviewed 12 April 2014

We had never watched a Muay Thai fight before so for my partner and I it was an enjoyable experience. We payed for the cheapest tickets (stadium) and I would say that the view for us would have been better then those in the VIP or Ringside seats. There isnt much choice for food so I would recommend eating before you get there.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Don't let them fool you. This is just a "farang" place. Not a real Muay Thai stadium. Go to Bangkok to Lumpinee or anything else. If you read and look for real stadiums, you can find real Muay thai in, so avoid this "earning money theatre for farangs".

2  Thank G_Badili