Hotel is brand new, beautiful clean rooms. Great service and hospitality. We became friends with the majority of staff during our stay. They would go above and beyond to make us feel at home.
Can’t recommend this resort enough, the lane way to the property is a bit dodgy but once you get up the hill it’s paradise!
Pool and deck area is fantastic, just loved our stay and would come back in a second.
- James, 18 years old, Australia, travelled with 4 friends for Schoolies December 2013.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Senses Resort offers a unique ambiance of relaxation, with supremely comfortable accommodation creating a haven of tranquility and wellbeing. With stunning views over the city and azure-blue Andaman Sea beyond, the welcoming resort is an ideal respite for romantic couples and families to unwind and be pampered, yet is only a short distance from the gorgeous tropical beach and colourful streets that Patong is famous for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Senses Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Senses Resort Phuket/Patong