“great food”

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 22 January 2012

very modern, great food, nurses looked like they were wearing kinky nurse uniforms which I found halarious. Great night.

Reviewed 11 January 2012

we arrived there after recommendations. Firstly, my friend ordered champagne that was totally flat and she had to get it changed. Even that did not work. I ordered Gin and tonic and they had no tonic. we were 4 of us and when we ordered 2 margaritas, one mojito and one daiquiri, they brought 2 mojitos, instead of 2 margaritas. Since the service was so slow, we did not bother changing it. The mojitos were short of alcohol and my friend and I had to run to the bar to top it (which they did). Well enough said for the drinks.

We were shown to our tables. THere was no electricity on that particular day. My friend Neil ordered a steak and he said it was very ordinary. I ordered a thai chicken curry (as the other chicken dish was unavailable) and my friend Graham ordered a tuna as main course. I am allergic to sea food. They gave me the seared tuna and when I asked the waitress if this is really the thai chicken curry, she said yes. I asked her where the curry was and she pointed to a tiny square dish on the plate as the red curry. I wasn't so sure. Then another waitress arrived to save the day. She said it was the tuna and handed me my curry. Imagine if I had taken a bite off that tuna and fallen ill! we ordered a red wine bottle and when we asked for another, it was out of stock. All in all, the food was not upto our standards and the service was bad. We had to wait long for the bill and so walked up to the billing counter. we counted 8 people milling around the counter, instead of some of them seeing to customers at the tables. when we got the bill, they got 2 of our items wrong - billed us for the gin and tonic we never had and one other dish we never ordered. So they had to reprint the bill that took more time. all in all a terrible night out. never again.

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Nice view! We've been there on diner and were enjoying beautiful sunset Good food and friendly service! I am sure you will enjoy it if you go there!

Reviewed 9 January 2012

The food tastes quite excellent. We love the mango sticky rice. The bill came up to USD 150 for 3 pax, so can be a little steep for Thai standards.

If you are willing to plunge for a night, can consider this place.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

Beautiful place with delicious food and drinks. Recommend!

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!