“Beautiful place and Excellent food”
Review of White Box Phuket

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I been travelling in Phuket with my boy freind and we were searching nice and romantic restaurant. we found a restaurant it`s white box restaurant beachfront. it`s not just place perfect good looking and beachfront location but food was excellent also. we was really enjoy foods that night. it`s such a great time for us. Finally, a chef showe up in restaurant to talked with customer and then we`re commended his foods very execllent. :)

2  Thank sarena b

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Food or view ? I would say both it's amazing sunset and very good food.

2  Thank elilance
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I have eaten at White Box many times over the last few years and we own a holiday villa in Phuket and come about 4 times every year to the island. White box was very good about 2 years ago but now it is going downhill. We ate there last night with friends and it was very average. We ordered beef and it was OK and presentation lacked innovation. It was just not as good as it once was. We have to ask for cold towels when every other place of this "quality and price" gives you a refreshing towel after your meal. I would definitely think about going there again also the all white interior is starting to look tired. My advice just go for a drink on the roof top bar.

1  Thank Andrew Alexander
Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is my first negative review on Trip Advisor, but I felt compelled. I'm hoping it was just an off night for White Box, but based on some of the other poor reviews, I see a pattern emerging. I feel obligated to clarify that we are a well-traveled couple who have lived abroad for over 10 years. We have run the gamut of hotels, hostel to 5-star, and restaurants, street food to haute cuisine.

We attempted to make reservations for an outdoor terrace table. We were told we could but would have to move to another table at 8.00 for the next set of reservations. No problem for us - we could slowly sip cocktails for sunset and then move indoors to dine. Upon arrival, this plan fell apart. We were placed on the top deck for drinks (which still had sticky string residue from New Year's partying several days before) only to be told we had to move after ordering our first drink. Apparently, the entire top deck was reserved. Due to a private party, we could not sit at the bar, either. We were taken downstairs and inside and told to sit at a back table despite an empty dining room. We politely negotiated and once again explained our reservation. Finally we were given a table on the bottom floor terrace. Thirty minutes had passed before we finally had seats we could claim as our own...at last for the next 1.5 hours. I slowly sipped my 300 Baht house wine. I would have ordered a bottle but couldn't get past the fact that Tall Horse, a supermarket South African that sells for about 7USD, was priced around 40USD.

We ordered appetizers which were fine. Nothing delectable. We ordered the main course (sea bass for me) only to be told 10 minutes later half of the items were not available due to power issues. No worries - we always have back-up choices prepared for such occasions. We tried second choices, then third. No can do. None of our choices were able to be prepared, so we called it quits, paid our exorbitant (yet dinner free) bill, and went to a local joint 20 meters away. I was able to get my first choice on their menu - sea bass.

From the moment we arrived, it seemed as if we weren't members of 'the Beautiful White Box People' crowd who pay way too much only to see and be seen.

2  Thank water4chocolate6
Reviewed 22 January 2012

very modern, great food, nurses looked like they were wearing kinky nurse uniforms which I found halarious. Great night.

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!