“White Box gets the five big S's from me.”
Review of White Box Phuket

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 17 May 2012

I typed in best ten restaurants in Phuket; Internet did not have an answer for me. Trip advisor came up. I wondered you actually writes in these things. Well I have been to a restaurant tonight that scores five big S’s. Being an Australian chef myself, I was in awe of how splendid, the food, and scrumptious morsels. Spectacular ,Superior Service, Silver Service dining. Add to that splash of waves against an outcrop of rocks for spectacular surroundings. The staff of the White Box made me feel welcome, were very attentive but did not hover even though I was on my own. The standard of the food and the presentation was superior to anything I've eaten in Thailand in the last 10 days. They are truly set for success as they have the total package happening. If you are looking for fine dining this is definitely it, it’s not a as much but they buffet. They offered a very extensive menu which caters for all tastes and even have an ongoing specials menu of three courses, from a selection of six entrees, mains and deserts. What more could one ask for 900batt. I started with field mushroom ravioli with white truffle oil, followed by duck two ways, stunningly presented. I finished with the signature dessert of the house “THE WHITE BOX”. Which was hazelnut, Raspberries in a little like in a white chocolate cheesecake cube, simply scrumptious. Bernie Murphy OZ

Reviewed 15 May 2012

This place has a really wonderful location; right on the rocks at Kalim Beach. I was looking forward to a romantic, candle-lit dinner for two. It was romantic, the waves lapping below, the view of Patong at night, the stars... you got it, right? Would we go again? I guess so, because there are few places like this; direct on the beach. The food was fine, you pay a premium for the location of course. It was nothing to rave about but acceptable. I like bigger portions myself, but then I'm greedy (^_^).

Reviewed 13 May 2012

White Box was a recommendation made to us by hotel management at Holiday Inn Patong, and I am so glad.
We needed a change from eating fried rice and curries, and White Box did not disappoint, the food was amazing.
With the kitchen driven by a French chef my starter arrived, wild mushroom ravioli with Parmesan and truffle oil followed by scallop and prawn with saffron risotto and a trio of sauces. Both dishes were delicious, I was impressed with the crockery for my main it looked like a white china paint palette.
Size of portions was no different to restaurants at home and prices were fair at about half what I would pay here.
Brilliant would definitely go back for another visit. Thanks for the heads up Morgan L

Reviewed 30 April 2012

We had a fantastic dining experience at White Box.

The food was slightly expensive for Patong, but you get what you pay for and who am I to quibble of a $20 AUS meal.

Service was exceptional with a fully attentive team looking after us. We received a couple of free samples of other dishes on the menu which was a nice gesture (try getting that in Sydney).

And then there is the location with great views of the Patong beachfront and a great sunset (be there for sunset and a quiet beer).

We wanted this to be our night as we left the kids (teenagers) back at the apartment watching DVD's. No they didnt try to sneak out to Bangla Road.

We were not disappointed and found White Box a highlight of our overall experiences in Patong.

1  Thank SthOz
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We had our wedding at whitebox in March and we are both so happy with everything. It was perfect!
From the very start the owner answered all our questions very quickly and was very flexible and accommodating with whatever we wanted to do.
It is a beautiful restaurant and amazing food! The service was very good and there was many staff working so we never had to wait for anything.
The owner fixed everything for the wedding- flowers, DJ, photographer, ceremony master(who was absolutely amazing) etc so we didnt have to worry about anything.
In my opinion the price is very reasonable too. We had about 35 people at our wedding and a 5 course meal that was really good.
I would recommend anyone to go to whitebox when in Phuket.
Thank you so much Marc for making our day perfect!
Linda and Paul Raggett

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!