“Perfect reception for our perfect day.”
Review of White Box Phuket

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, View, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Special thanks to Marc-Antoine and his team for making our reception so special. Fireworks from the beachfront, lovely atmosphere and views, some of the best food I've ever tasted and great service, nothing was to much of a hassle for them. We had the indoor section reserved just for us and a special dance floor set aside on the roof with a fantastic DJ who played great music all night under the stars and fireworks. We loved it so much we ate here another two times during our stay in Phuket. All of this was a fraction of the cost of a reception back in Australia with our 30 guests who attended. I'd highly recommend this restaurant to anyone in Phuket.

Thanks again Marc.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

We have been with 6 friends in this very stilich restaurant in patong phuket thailand
I have been many times before eating here but this time the service was very bad
No the waiters but the way the could serve
First from the set menu from 4 starter 2 are not available
Same from the main course or the desserts
Then we have been invites by one who have a member card but not get the bonus and not a quiet nice answer
So I can not longer recommend this restaurant any more many be the manager was out or it is too low saison but this is not the kind a guest will be served
It start raining very strong and from the ceiling all the dirt fall into our drinks but without any reaction from the service
Normally I would not pay for this but .....

2  Thank tesastick
Reviewed 4 September 2012

What a wonderful experience, lovely food and atmosphere, the family went there to celebrate my daughters 21st birthday, I highly recommend.

Reviewed 21 August 2012

I have been to White Box several times and always really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere, so I invited 5 friends to join me there for dinner on Saturday night.

All started well and the service was good and the food was very good as always. However, as we finished the main course a major storm came in off the sea and the staff pulled down the protective covers to keep the rain off us. However, the roof was blowing about a bit in the iwnd and black bits of dirt stared falling from the ceiling onto the table and into the glasses of wine and water.

After a while one of the staff asked if I wanted a clean glass for my water, when I asked for the water to be replaced free of charge I was told I could only have a free glass and that I would have to pay for the water (7 baht in the shop, 8- baht on the price list).

As a resident of Patong I held a Residents Card which said I was entitled to a 10% discount on all food and beverages. However, when the 12,000 + baht bill arrived the discount was only 410 baht. I queries this and asked to see the manager and was told that he was unavailable and that certain items such as the wine and set meals were not included. However, other things were not discounted either, even though the card said 10% of Food and beverage.

I have torn up my card and will not return to the restaurant. Simple customer service should have at least replaced dirty water, it is not as if we requested replacement wine.

2  Thank Tarqn
Reviewed 20 August 2012

In Kalim, cool place for a drink at night. DJ plays good music, sometimes saxo player joining. Design place, not big, near the beach.

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!