“Delicious & Fabulous View!”
Review of White Box Phuket

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, View, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I walked a long way to come here while I was in Patong, but it was worth it! I ordered a tasty Wasabi Martini drink (although it was only halfway full, but maybe that is standard), and a lovely glass of wine with the tuna/salmon salad. I wanted to order more, but was full, as the chef also brought out a complimentary appetizer. That was a nice gesture. I really loved the restaurant space, great views, romantic, & it would make for an awesome party/event. The quality of service was appreciated too. I'd recommend this for other travelers!

2  Thank brittneycj
JessyMorgan, Public Relations Manager at White Box Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Dear brittneycj,

Thank you very much for choosing the White Box.
We are delighted to hear how much you appreciated our food and service and hope to serve you soon again!

Happy New Year!

Reviewed 19 December 2013

I've been there just for have a drink and I sow thw new White Box with full of new area and all new decoration.
The dj play one of the best music that I've listen , he came from Italy and now you can enjoy one of the best Italuan and Thay food.
For me is 5 stars place in thailand not only in phuket

2  Thank Luchino2014
JessyMorgan, Public Relations Manager at White Box Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Dear Lucchino2014,

Thank you so much for your review and positive feedback.
We hope to serve you soon again!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

Reviewed 18 December 2013

White Box has always been one of my favorite spots in Phuket. Therefore it was an easy choice to celebrate my 30th birthday at this venue together with friends and family. And it didn't disappoint at all. It was all I expected. We were the first party after a longer renovation period, but still everything worked perfect. The food, the service, the ambiance and the view is amazing. We started with dinner downstairs and continued with cocktails at the outdoor lounge upstairs with the amazing view of the bay.
I arranged everything about my party over email with prompt and professionel reply everytime. And all expectations and wishes were fulfilled. Both I and all my guest found it worth it to fly from Denmark to Phuket to have my party at White Box. I can't wait to come back and visit White Box once again.

Dear Mikael,

Thank you very much for your review and wonderful feedback.
We are delighted to hear that your birthday at White Box has been a wonderful time for you and your friends.

We are looking forward to welcome you soon again!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reviewed 1 December 2013

We went there with another couple. The food was delicious and the presentation was beautiful. The drinks were good as well. I had seafood risotto which was tasty. My husband had tuna curry which he really liked. The service was excellent. Our waitress was very pleasant and extremely polite. The restaurant location and ambience were perfect for a romantic dinner. It was a very short, quick taxi ride from the main Patong beach.

JessyMorgan, Public Relations Manager at White Box Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Bea R,

Thank you so much for your review and nice feedback.

We hope to welcome you soon again at White Box.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Our friend celebrated his 30th birthday at this amazing place. The service and food was top good. The views and the location was perfect. Don't know the price, probably not cheep, but worth it.

1  Thank mogensydemann
JessyMorgan, Guest Relations Manager at White Box Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Dear mogensydemann,

Thank you very much for your feedback and kind review.
We are happy to hear that you and your friends enjoyed your time at the White Box.

Hope to serve you soon again!

Best regards,
Your White Box Team

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!