“Romantic night”

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 29 March 2015

I've spend there a few very romantic hours with my wife... Having a drink and watching night sea... Even in that late hour the staff didn't rush us out. Thank you :-)

1  Thank TomCios

Reviewed 7 October 2014 via mobile

It was superb meal for us. My friends and I went there and ordered the pasta and pizza. Its smelling was so good, even taste was very fantastic. I recommend this to you guys. Don't miss it, you got to try!

1  Thank Thanayoot
Roberto U, Manager at White Box Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

We are really appreciate for your review. Thank you for your support ,and we hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

The location of the restaurant sounded lovely, with watching the sunset over the beach but that's where it ended.
Even though we were the only other table in the restaurant, our drink orders took forever and then when they did arrive, one had been forgotten. It then took ages for them to come back to tell us they were out of stock for the ingredient in the cocktail so had to choose something else.
Then after we did order, the wait for the food was even longer, painfully long. We asked the staff what was wrong and they looked flustered and just said it would not be too long. When the meals finally did arrive (an hour later), we received an apology from the chef and told us he was the only chef on for that evening (but they had 5 floor staff on) and offered us a free dessert, which was lovely of him. But the food was very ordinary indeed.
I felt embarassed for even suggesting we go here.

4  Thank chilloutkoala
Roberto U, Owner at White Box Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2014

When the fake people and competitor will finish to review in bad way the most beautiful please in Phuket.
The restaurant is close since 1 th august for renovation but this bad guy write the review like has been there in October, trip advisor dont care and let everybody up load all fake also the people like.
thanks

Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

Last time I came, I got the cabonara pizza, so I knew I had to get that again. This is a lovely dinner. I appreciate that they take care. Service is the best one I had.
Go for the early Supper special. It's amazing meal.. you do the math!

1  Thank boomk698

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

Just go in and sit .. I order Parma Ham Salad and Seafood Pasta. You know .. It's amazing .. I order just normal food. But they can cook very well! Ham is very nice. The big shrimp is fresh and so delicious. I really enjoy this meal.

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!