“Super”

White Box Phuket
Ranked #109 of 680 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$30 - US$150
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: EVENTS AND WEDDINGS Planning a Phuket wedding? The White Box can give you that 'White Wedding' that you always dreamed of, with scenery that will only intensify the romance of your wedding in Phuket. The amenities of the White Box are well outfitted for Phuket wedding parties, or any special private function. We understand that intimacy is a key element in having the perfect Phuket wedding, which is why we offer an exclusive rental of the space for you and your guests to have as much privacy as possible while enjoying our culinary delights and a astonishing view. Whether you are a gourmand or a beach lover, you can appreciate the elements that the White Box provides to make your wedding in Phuket the even more memorable. If you want your wedding to be romantic, intimate, and stylish- White Box will outshine your expectations. If you are interested in hosting other private functions in Phuket, the White Box can also accommodate those requests. We have several areas that can be used for various types of events in Phuket such as our sunset terrace, restaurant, and roof top bar ideal for meetings, conferences, birthdays and any other event in Phuket. Would you like to spend your honeymoon or have a celebration sailing through the islands in the Andaman Sea? We can arrange an exclusive trip on our yacht for you. Click here for more information.
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

Super place,amazing. I will be back for sure to experience the real taste of Italy. My boyfriend took me there for a romantic dinner and that was the best date we ever had. Service was fantastic and thanks to beautiful chef we re

2  Thank Лера М

Reviewed 19 August 2015

three amazing zone inside to chill with friends, roof top, restaurant and lounge ... so cool !!! Staff is always smiling, food is great, dont look somewhere else this is THE place !!!

2  Thank dimka2015
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I been there with friend. Wow!!! the place is lovely nice with White color near by wave. There have 3 zone, Roof Top Bar, Restaurant and Lounge, me and my friend very enjoy with them, staff very friendly, delicious food the most fresh and tasty ingredients. It was extremely impressed that I came here.

Me and my friend promised to visit here again for sure.

2  Thank audi735
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I been there with my frind. Wow!!! the place in lovely nice with the White color near by wave. They have 3 zone, Restaurant, Lounge and Restaurant. Me & my friend very enjoy with them, very friendly delicious food the most fresh and tasty ingredients. It was extrmely impressed that I cane here. Me & my friend promised to visit there again for sure.

1  Thank richiswas
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

A friends of mine told me about this place.
They just finished the renovation and he suggested me to go there with my friends.
We arrived about 18 p.m. time to watch the sunset.the weather was good for that and we take a sit in a table with a sea view to enjoy a appetizer.the staff suggest me a nice bottle of Prosecco.After we order 3 pasta dishes the first with seafood second with truffle cream and mushrooms and last with Clams and Bottarga.All pastas looks very nice and cook "Al dente" same we like.
After that we ordered a steak and fish.everything served with a nice presentation.for dessert we share homemade tiramisu.
For last but not least we got a short of limoncello we can't resist to order for second time.I racommend to all the people look a place for a unforgettable night

Been to White Box Phuket? Share your experiences!