“Pork Cheeks”

The Blue Mango Bar and Grill
Ranked #18 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$2 - US$27
Good for: View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Please follow the directions on how to get to us on our website. Please tell your driver that we are next door (before) to the Merlin Beach Resort.Blue Mango Bar & Grill offers a quality Thai and Mediterranean dining experience in a quiet location away from hustle and bustle of Patong Beach. When giving directions to your driver, please mention we are located in the Twin Sands Resort, just before the Merlin Beach hotel. We provide courtesy pickup service for prior dinner reservations between 6pm and 9pm within the Patong area.Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 7:30am - 10:30pmPlease check our Facebook page for regular event updates - search for Blue Mango Restaurant in Patong.
Kathu, Phuket, Thailand
“Pork Cheeks”
Reviewed 12 December 2013

When Claudio recommended the pork cheeks -I thought I would give it a try -What a delight!
Served with delicious mushroom sauce and mashed potatoes -Well presented and well received!

• Visited December 2013
Andrea K, Public Relations Manager at The Blue Mango Bar and Grill, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear Bob S,

thank you for visiting us again and for posting your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed our suggestion, the pork cheeks are a big hit on our special menu! We hope you come again soon for more!

Best regards

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
phuket
“Beautiful evening spent at an awesome place ”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

I was at the restaurant on the 6th of December ., to celebrate my wife's birthday.
It turned out absolutely fantastic.
Claudio was a great host and Antonio was a great chef!
The staff were friendly and with a bit of training you will get an even more awesome feel to your special evening.
Prices were good and portions were generous too!
Looking forward to being back ~~

Andrea K, Guest Relations Manager at The Blue Mango Bar and Grill, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Dear AmomRenu

It is great to hear that your special Birthday celebration evening turned out great and that we were a part of its success! Thank you for all your positive comments, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The unexpected lovely surprise”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We recently dined at Blue Mango (close to Patong near Tri Trang Beach with my family..The Service was very friendly and nothing was too much trouble, even after I ordered a pork dish that was too spicy for me, ( my fault). The chef personally greeted me and redid the dish in to what was not even on the menu..AND boy was it good!! They have an amazing array of cocktails Thanks again guys for a great night....

• Visited November 2013
Dear Terry S

We are very glad for your visit and for your feedback, and so happy that our chef has been able to meet your expectations - sometimes the things that are unexpected turn out to be the best ones ! :--)
Thanks again fro coming and we hope you had an enjoyable stay in Phuket!

Best wishes
London, United Kingdom
“great meal, great atmosphere, great service”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

My friend lives in Patong a few minutes drive from Bangla Road, he told me of the blue mango, he said he had been a few times and he told me he was going again and asked me to come along. So I took him up on his offer. Not knowing what to expect, when I arrived I loved the decor and the location as it was close to Patong but not in the hustle and bustle of things. We were seated promptly when entering. The menu is diverse, and because of this I didn't know what to have so I went with my favourite meal which is steak. I must admit I've had many steaks in many different restaurants all over the world, as I love to travel. And the steak I had at the Blue mango had amazing flavour and was so tender it almost melted in the mouth. So that was very enjoyable plus i forgot to mention the focaccia bread with the garlic flavoured oil and tomatoes was lovely. As much as I've rambled on I haven't mentioned the service which was very friendly also the mood was great I loved the atmosphere. I definitely would love to go back and try other dishes on the menu as I am visiting for around a month to Patong. Amazing experience at the Blue Mango bar and grill, definitely worth of my 5 star rating. I will be recomending this restaurant to anyone travelling to this part of Phuket. All in all a GREAT evening.

• Visited December 2013
Dear Max

We are so grateful for your visit and are happy that you had such a great experience, and thank you for your recommendations of our place to your friends.
We love our steak too, it is really a great piece of meat, all the way from New Zealand, from mostly grass fed cattle. We are really glad you loved it! Our focaccia is hand made personally by our chef Davide, he is very happy you loved it too!
Thanks again for all your comments, and we wish you all the best.

Malaga
“Another memorable meal!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I had the pleasure of returning to The Blue Mango Bar and Grill and once again could not fault the food or service. If you're in Phuket, you must pay a visit and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited November 2013
Dear monettecaldon

thanks for your repeated visit, we are glad you were satisfied with your service and food yet again! We hope to see you more often in 2014!

Best regards