“nice food relatively cheap”

The Blue Mango Bar and Grill
Ranked #17 of 583 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Please follow the directions on how to get to us on our website. Please tell your driver that we are next door (before) to the Merlin Beach Resort.Blue Mango Bar & Grill offers a quality Thai and Mediterranean dining experience in a quiet location away from hustle and bustle of Patong Beach. When giving directions to your driver, please mention we are located in the Twin Sands Resort, just before the Merlin Beach hotel. We provide courtesy pickup service for prior dinner reservations between 6pm and 9pm within the Patong area.Opening Hours: Monday - Sunday 7:30am - 10:30pmPlease check our Facebook page for regular event updates - search for Blue Mango Restaurant in Patong.
Reviewed 26 August 2014

was a ok meal staff very attentive seemed abit empty when we arrived as we were staying at the nearby merlin resort although we did arrive at 9pm the food was nice and came out quite quickly my freind had a steak which looked very nice the decor in the resturant i have to say was very nice

There are newer reviews for The Blue Mango Bar and Grill

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This is my second review for the Blue Mango, normally I just write once and then leave it there.

But...... this place just keeps improving. I love good service, even more I love good food and here you also get an amazing view overlooking the bay and then the prices !! I am not sure how they can make this standard of food for the money.

Phuket has many fantastic places to go and eat but I was so impressed with my lasagna on Sunday lunch I went and had more for on Monday.

If you are on the island for a few days I can seriously recommend you pop along. you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

A little out of the way if staying right in Patong, but if staying at the twin sands it is worth having a 'night in' and dining there. The bar was also lovely to have a drink at sunset.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Quality and service of the food was great everything was ala carte drinks before meal at the bar was lovely.

1  Thank Chris T
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fantastic meal at the blue mango. Everything was perfect, the homemade bread and focaccia, the starters, the kids pizza and pasta and the risotto.
Excellent place to have a great meal and good value for money. This was our first visit and there sure will be more, hopefully great again.