“Good food and fine cocktails at 99 bath”
Review of The Place

The Place
Ranked #24 of 614 Restaurants in Patong
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: French, Thai, International
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

In my 40 dayes stay in Paton I visit the bar every day. Nice staff and very friendly. "I will be back"
Per from Denmark.

Reviewed 27 November 2013

We as a family of four ate here last night as the children couldn't face another Phad Thai.! We just took a chance on The Place and were very pleasantly surprised. We had Caesar salad and mixed bruschetta to start, both delicious. Next came mixed a meat skewer along with a burger and two pizzas, all great and thoroughly enjoyed. We were talked into one chocolate fondant to share and agreed that we should have missed starters in order to fit dessert.! Great all round evening.

Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice setting near the beach. Staff extremely friendly.
Food was ok, a bit over-priced!
Cocktails rubbish - ordered two and didn't drink either!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I want to start this out buy saying this is our 7th time to Phuket so we know abut about the place. The Place is awesome. Recently built on the old scuba pool site.
Downstairs has a great bar where cocktails are 99baht each night. Dinner up stairs is fantastic. It's fresh as you can get, the chicken skewers were amazing. The highlight though was the wood fire pizza. Incredible!

Don't waste your time going to other places this is brilliant. Plus you get to hear the live band next door for free.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I came last week to that place which looks a good location and a nice view from the terrace.anyway we ve been disapointing a bit .we were expecting a better service.and the food was just average not more.i had my main course before my girlfriend had finished her starter.the waitress was so busy to talk with the pizzamaker, so she didnt noticed we had finished our meal.anyway i dont reccomend that place like a very nice place.nothing else

Been to The Place? Share your experiences!