“Banglas Duende Boys”

Bangla Boxing Stadium
Ranked #12 of 61 things to do in Patong
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This is an experience we did not want to miss even though it was so hot.We booked superior seats for 2000 Baht each.The cheapest being 1700 and most expensive 2500.
There were eight fights starting from youngsters to adult professional's.The fans worked well and it was airy,although the beer was three times the cost upstairs.
The boxing was fast and furious on occasion and the skill evident as the drums beat a sound that the boxers moved to.
The seats were terraces of ply covered in gym mats and after the initial hour of being fine my derrier and legs ached in time to the drum.I think you should go just for the crowd watching to he had!!!!

1  Thank Wanderingbrits
There are newer reviews for Bangla Boxing Stadium

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After listening to the continuous and irritating sound of boxing vehicles driving around Patong Beach advertising the Thai Boxing, I decided to see what all the hype was about. I took my 19-year old son to see the boxing at Bangla Stadium and the best way to express the quality of the boxing was 'average'. It was very expensive to see the boxing (about AU$45-50 per person) and it was definitely not worth the money. You also have to be careful as there were people trying to arrange betting with you for the fights. I (politely) told them to go away. If you have never watched Thai Boxing before and you want to experience it for yourself, then go along. If you want my advice, I would recommend you watch some on YouTube and save yourself the high cost.

1  Thank DJaaayyy
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Too expensive, the seats were not good, It was very noisy and stifIingly hot we won't go back , you'll have to make your own mind up, but make sure you're happy with the seat first!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Like all sports you have good and bad events - Great to go and watch some Mai Tai . Easy to get to, and normally full. Sharks are all around trying to get bets, but they normally now the outcome . In Thailand so not going to fight would like going to Australia and not seeing Australia Rules Football.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Little unsure if I really wanted to go but our 21yr old son was keen so off we went. Wow, we had such a great night.

Starts off with young kids a 7yr old and a 9 yr old (the 9 yr old had a tattoo on his back lol).
Fights were exciting. 3 TKO's and 2 KO's. You can even bet there with loads of Thai men and women taking bets double your money, this goes on throughout the duration of the fight and made it even more exciting.

You can buy alcohol there at cheap prices as well.

If you have never experienced it i would strongly suggest you go a great memory and a lot of fun.

2  Thank funfoodies1