“"Amazin little Gem"”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 26 November 2013

"My boyfriend n I
just Love this little Bar "
Its A must to Visit ! in Patong
The Staff are so Friendly , genuine , n full of Fun .
Small personal service
u can pick your own music n
the Boss works behind the bar too .. His english is Briliant he prides himself n his staff on being honest n helpful
as to build a Great rapour with his Punters !
Its really helped us have a Awsome Time in Thailand " Thanks Oasis Guys
Tuc n Sue (((*_*)))

Reviewed 4 November 2013

This bar is awesome! You can choose your own music and have beers! Cocktails not that good but this is regular in Phuket. Staff does not speak the best English but everyone's friendly. I managed to forget my shoes there that were in a plastic bag. Next day when I went back they waitress immediately recognised me and brought me my shoes!

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Was in Patong flying solo for 10 days and Niphon & the girls made me feel very welcome indeed. Great little bar to start your night off or just enjoy a few quiet drinks, good music and food service from Dee Lish (2 doors down) was fantastic. Overall a fun friendly & welcoming atmosphere. am already missing this place.
Niphon can organize all of your tour requirements and taxi`s also.
if your down this end of town there is no better place to relax
Thank you to everyone for making my stay so enjoyable, will miss you all. Paul Wilson, Melbourne, Australia.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Small bar, friendly & accommodating staff who let you continually request the music that matches your drinking & eating mood. This was one bar that rang the bell themselves, though we rang it more.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We enjoyed a few dinners and breakfasts here and the food was great. They have a mix of local and western dishes. Lovely service and free WIFI.