Monsoon Bar - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Worth a visit

Cheap drink and live music. As we were passing we stopped and had a couple of drinks and watched... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2019
mp8625
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
The Place!

I was on a business trip for four weeks in Cape Panwa. Of course, I needed to visit Bangla Street... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2019
Thomasgiandomenico
Santorini, Greece

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 September 2016

I do not like to visit Bangla road but because of Monsoon I will be there. It is fun and full with nice people. The bands are amazing and they make you move all the time. The place is full most of the times but it is worth the wait to get a table.
Tip: If you break a glas you have to pay for it. - which makes sense

Thank you Monsoon. Will be back

Date of experience: July 2016
2  Thank Lilly_A_1983
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Had an awesome time at this Bar. The Band did covers of popular songs and they were great and very entertaining. Fun place to be at.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Listening to these guys as I erite this. My first review on trip advisor. With of all the sleazy places in patong. This place set them apart. Great band and fair prices. Check it out...

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Great place with great prices for Chang beer! The band is legit and sings the top songs. We went here two times in a row. Please buy the band a round. It's so worth it.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Bad people hanging around, fake alcohol and on top of that, a lot of dealers. shocking but the music is good...Only be aware if you spend time ther

3  Thank EricCambodge
TheDonBenito, Owner at Monsoon Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2016

Dear Eric Cambodge or Delacollette as we know you. We are sincerely disappointed that you did not live to your own expectations as a futur employee in the Monsoon family. It is also very disappointing that your only way to elevate you from that situation is to post an untruthful negative and slandering comment about our business. Just to remind you that when you post something like this you are not just attacking me as an owner but also more then 100 staffers that were supposed to be your co-workers. I know now that we made a good decision by not keeping you with us. We would just like to remind you that drug related offences are highly punishable in Thailand and if in anyway the authorities would investigate us we will gladly redirect them to you. Good luck in your search of a new job but please don't put us down as a reference. Karma baby!