Monsoon Bar - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Worth a visit

Cheap drink and live music. As we were passing we stopped and had a couple of drinks and watched... read more

Reviewed 19 October 2019
mp8625
Weston super Mare, United Kingdom
The Place!

I was on a business trip for four weeks in Cape Panwa. Of course, I needed to visit Bangla Street... read more

Reviewed 12 October 2019
Thomasgiandomenico
Santorini, Greece

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2019 via mobile

Singers definitely the best in Bangla road, excellent band. Great atmosphere. Can visit every night!!!

2  Thank MarethaP
Reviewed 7 July 2019

scammed me on my bill , even though id payed for my beers as I got them , I got billed because others sat next to me .

1  Thank James A
Reviewed 3 July 2019

The live band was AMAZING. Great music, great time at the Moonsoon. You can play dice games with the staff and gamble for drinks which adds to the crazy atmosphere. Beware, their drinks are stong and the staff can drink haha. I did about 10 rounds and got properly wrecked.

Prices are about 5$ a beer 10$ a cocktail (on par with Bangla's average) absolutely worth it considering the live performance they provided.

If you're on a night out in Phuket definitely give it a go!

2  Thank Ty5901
Reviewed 2 July 2019 via mobile

This was our favorite bar on Bangla. The cover band was terrific! There were fun shots. The crowd was very diverse w respect to nationality, age, and sexual orientation. Fun for everyone :)

Date of experience: June 2019
2  Thank heatherrae11
Reviewed 17 June 2019

One of the better bars with great live music on Bangla Road. Gets busy starting an hiur after sunset, so get there early for good seat. Mixed crowd.

Date of experience: June 2019