Monsoon Bar - CLOSED

The Place!

Reviewed 12 October 2019
Thomasgiandomenico
Santorini, Greece

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2019

Cheap drink and live music. As we were passing we stopped and had a couple of drinks and watched the band for a bit. Ok.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 12 October 2019

I was on a business trip for four weeks in Cape Panwa. Of course, I needed to visit Bangla Street. When I found the Monsoon Bar I knew immediately this was THE PLACE!

The music, the vibe and the staff were amazing, especial the beautiful Ying!

I am home now in LOS ANGELES and often dream of having a cold beer at the Monsoon Bar!

Date of experience: October 2019
2  Thank Thomasgiandomenico
Reviewed 10 October 2019

Very good staff, chaeo drinks, and nice music playing all the time vill definetly visit again for sure

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2019 via mobile

Went all over and it's still the place I want to be! Awesome vibes and good live music. The crew is really awesome, specially Ming. Love it!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank laurelay74
Reviewed 23 September 2019 via mobile

The bands at Monsoon play non-stop, rotating singers, but the musicians don't miss a beat (pun not intended).

Drinks are a bit expensive compared to other bars on the walking street, but the music makes up for that.

Great atmosphere, table service and a pool table. Will definitely be back!

Date of experience: September 2019