“My idea of heaven”

Rodizio Brazil Phuket Steakhouse
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Latin, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rodizio Brazil is Phuket's first 'All-You'Can Eat' steakhouse, and located just off Patong Beach Road. Rodízio is Brazil's most popular restaurant style, where one pays a fixed price and waiters come to the table with a wide variety of beef, pork, lamb, ham, chicken, prawns and fish. Included in the price is also a full salad and cooked food buffet.
Norwich, United Kingdom
“My idea of heaven”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

What a place if you love chicken, pork, lamb and of course beef. An endless supply of quality meat and salads up until you say no more and flip the disc over from green (keep it coming - I'm hungry) to red (no more - I'm stuffed!!). Good value and a decent selection of wine. I loved it.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank IAS_12

• Turkish first
wirral merseyside
“Worth a visit!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

We went here as our first choice was fully booked but were glad we did! The service was very attentive the buffet was plentiful and very fresh. I loved that you can see into kitchen and it was very clean. The meat just kept coming but watch out they feed you the sausages and cheaper stuff first! I would go back there.

1 Thank laravfr2
Hamburg, Germany
“Great atmosphere....food a bit too salty”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We went here with a few friends expecting some great food. I've been to a few Brazilian BBQ restaurants around Asia and have always been impressed. This place has a great ambience - outdoor seating and everyone is very friendly. They do a round of meats for you (all you can eat buffet) and they slice it at the table. Chicken wings, chicken hearts, sausage, garlic beef, pepper beef, lamb, sirloin beef, and Picanha. The best meats were the pepper beef, sirloin, and the Picanha. Everything else is just okay. The lamb is super salty, as were the chicken wings. The sirloin was also a bit salty but still very good. For 690++ baht I expected a bit more consistency - it's still good but not amazing. I think there's only one Brazilian chef on staff - when I went to the one in Shanghai there were about 10, so the quality was much higher there. Overall a good place with a few exceptional dishes but I don't think I'll be back unless they lower the price or the salt.

1 Thank durianfan76
Swindon, United Kingdom
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Brazilian food. Meat carved at your table. ReAlly nice and worth a visit.
Dont forget they add service charge and tax to your bill. Total added is 17%

2 Thank Terry G
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent food, lovely service”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We just got back from vacation in Phuket and want to tell the story of a Spanish-Argentinian family who found the perfect steakhouse - in Thailand, of all places! The food was excellent, and lots of it all at one price. We liked the soup, the salad bar and of course the 10 different kinds of grilled meats. Wines are expensive, but that seems to be the case everywhere in Phuket, so no minus points for that. A very special and warm "Muchas Gracias" goes to the charming manager, Miss Na who looked after us like family. This is a very nice place to have something else than Thai food.

2 Thank BarcelonaBen