I stayed at Club Coconut for a month. A nice change from my usual place on the main rd, where
I battle with noise from traffic during the day and bars at night. The pool is pleasant, and nice to walk around a garden , not up and down stairs. Ask for a big room at back of the pool - they are the best. Breakfast is average, but theres many breakfast places within 100 meters so if you ask for a discount without breakfast you might get it. Walking to the beach is ok, about 20 minutes - but footpath is a bit haggard, so a moped much easier 5 minutes. Overall excellent value for money at the rates they gave me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small funky resort in the quiet area of Patong Beach, Peaceful spacious atmosphere, surrounded by tropical gardens, birds, butterflies, gekkos and a pool that gets the sun all day.Our rooms are simple but clean and big, with individual terraces facing to the gardens and/or pool. The local area is a great mix restaurants, bars, hairdressers, Thai massage, coffee shops, motorbike rentals, internet, fruit markets, karaoke, ..... at lower prices than the main strip. The beach is a pleasant and interesting 20 minute walk thru the middle of Patong, or only 5 minutes by tuk tuk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Coconut Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Coconut Hotel Patong
- Club Coconut Resort Phuket/Patong