Stayed here during April-May this year,must say a great location with beautiful surroundings & at a budget price in comparison with most places in Phuket!
Well managed,staff were excellent & helpful in every which way.Now that I have discovered Coconut Club Resort I will be returning without hesitation...its a MUST
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small funky resort in the quiet area of Patong Beach, Peaceful spacious atmosphere, surrounded by tropical gardens, birds, butterflies, gekkos and a pool that gets the sun all day.Our rooms are simple but clean and big, with individual terraces facing to the gardens and/or pool. The local area is a great mix restaurants, bars, hairdressers, Thai massage, coffee shops, motorbike rentals, internet, fruit markets, karaoke, ..... at lower prices than the main strip. The beach is a pleasant and interesting 20 minute walk thru the middle of Patong, or only 5 minutes by tuk tuk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Coconut Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Coconut Hotel Patong
- Club Coconut Resort Phuket/Patong