“Thai charm”

Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant 50 seat close every 05 and 20 every month
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Hi all
Went to this place after going to the original number 9,nee the owner is a lovely person who I have eaten at her restaurant for many years now travelling ,when I was told by her to go try her second restaurant I was keen ,staff friendly,place is clean and like the original number 9 which is just 200mtrs down the rd ,the food ,the service is A++++ please try this place one of only a few good things left in patong

Write a ReviewReviews (1,226)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I've eaten here on many occasions now (been here for 7 weeks) and every time the service and food has been second to non, whether you're after Thai food European food, or even Sushi. Excellent value and quality produce...

1  Thank Freddie R
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Had a very nice meal at night with spetacular views over Patong and beach.
Ride up to restaurant in their transport was exillerating to say the least and going down was just hairaising

Reviewed 12 June 2014

First meal in Phuket; ok food but slightly too pricey for what it was worth (135thb for a phad thai whereas we could get good ones for 50-100thb).

Reviewed 11 June 2014

My husband and I both loved this restaurant and have had dinner there 3 times this week and once for lunch. Firstly it was up the road from where we were staying at the Novotel and I found excellent reviews on trip advisor so decided to try it on our first night in Phuket. What an absolute gem of a place the staff are friendly and speak great English, very helpful and yummy yummy food...my favorite would be the chicken massaman curry (breast) and then mango sticky rice for desert. Very clean and good prices - I highly recommend trying their yummy food 10/10