“All around a great joint to eat”

No 9 2nd Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 670 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Sushi, Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family restaurant 50 seat close every 05 and 20 every month
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Wide array of food available on the menu. Great value for money. Accommodating service staff. Fantastic family atmosphere and of course very close from our hotel which is very convenient.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,285)

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I ate here after reading the fantastic reviews, I ordered a massaman curry, it was good however I have had a lot better. The staff were good but did not come and clear my plate or offer me the bill (and I was the only one in the restaurant at the time) so I had to walk to the back of the restaurant and gain the attention from the staff busy in conversation. I much preferred the original No 9 restaurant which is only a few hundred meters away- the staff at No 9 were much nicer and the food was amazing.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

This restaurant is a real gem. Seriously delicious food and all so fresh. Would not hesitate to recommend. The menu is so vast - there should be something to suit every taste. The couple who own / run it are delightful.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

if this the one closest to gracelands and near the roundabout at the northern end of town as there are 2 no 9.it was excellent we went there three nights
great service great food and great price.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We were frustrated looking for somewhere to eat and asked a couple in the street where they had been and they recommended No 9 2nd. Like No 9 restaurant this restaurant was very close the the northern resorts in Patong and provided food to suit the whole family - 2 adults 2 kids, including a vegetarian. Good food, service and value for money.

Been to No 9 2nd Restaurant? Share your experiences!