Baan Yin Dee is such a great hotel I cannot say anything bad... It's peaceful yet not too far from anything even though its seems much further on a map, it's the perfect place to relax and they have anything you need there. The staff are very friendly, helpful and prompt. It was our second visit and we definitely will be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket/Patong