We did stay in Baan Yin Dee for 1 week and we had a wonderful time. Staff was very helpful and the location is great! On top of the hill with great panoramic views, while you are close to Patong's attractions and the beach. Also close to Tri Trang beach which we did like more, as it's more peaceful. The hotel has several nice pools close located to all the rooms. From the pool you have a nice view, overlooking Patong and the beach. There is a restaurant and bar at the hotel, they serve special Thai and Western food. Good quality and portions. We felt like we were in Paradise and the view and silence made us feel relaxing. The price quality is fair for what you get and I think there aren't many nicer places to find for this price and with this atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket/Patong