A litle far from the center, very quiet place with almost private swimming pool. Rooms are nice and clean.
When we arrived, the reception clerk told us that we received a free upgrade to a bigger room with a private pool but we need to sign a decleration that we do not have any clames against them about the upgrade.
Seemed a little strange but we signed... Later we found why...
Thre was a frog in the room which made sounds all of the time, especially at night...
In addition to that, the room was in front of the main road so every sound of a passing car was in our room.
The food quality is not so high. Almost no European food. All of the food is full of oil.
The guy which makes the eggs does not understand English.
They make the scrambled eggs frm a very stange mixture which does not seem to be from fresh eggs... weired gray color...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket/Patong