If you are after relaxation away from the hustle and bustle then thsi hotel is for you.
We stayed at 3 hotels while in Patong and this hotel rates very well.
The rooms are large, we stayed in a pool access rooom, and had everything you needed (except tea and coffee facilities)
The views from the top of the hill were magic, the food (what we ate there) fine and the staff very helpful.
The only downfall was their car service into town was limited although only 200THB taxi or Tuk Tuk into town.
I would stay again and enjoyed the serenity here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hilltop overlooking Patong Beach, enjoy breathtaking views of the turquoise Andaman Sea from your balcony. Be inspired by the resort's elegant Thai design which boasts a harmony of rich woods balanced by subtle granites, pebble stones, marble and rattan.Rejuvenate in one of 21 beautifully appointed rooms and suites, take a dip in one of four tiered infinity pools, or experience the pinnacle of Thai-western cuisine at the award-winning RICE restaurant. Only minutes away from Patong Beach, escape to the warmth and hospitality of Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Hotel Patong
- Baan Yin Dee Boutique Resort Phuket/Patong